Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to get there an hour before champs open but little nervous about this release since there's no way to gauge hype these days especially with the surprise from the hype of the olympic 7's and lack thereof of the 6's 

My FNL is getting 56 pairs.

So everyone should be able to get their pairs.

I won't miss these.

9 more days.

4's are my favorite model so I may try to scoop up 2 pairs and rest till the Olives. But I'm passing on the black/cement 4's because they look like ****!

Can't wait, these are looking pretty good....

According to the description:

"[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These sneakers are a quick-strike release on August 4, 2012.[/font][/font]"

laugh.gif
yea lol he already also doing the sept 1'st release as well like that lol

this fire red colorway will be an instant sell out unlike the military 4s. pepole love red. and there hasn't been many red and white shoes released so far. well besides the chicago 10s earlier in the year but that was really just a white and black shoe for the most part. i know a lot of people will want these just cause of the color alone. all that and because this is a pretty iconic shoe in itself.
Actually blue is most people's favorite color according to several surveys. Don't know how/if that translates to shoe sales.

See how slow this thread is moving? The Bred IV thread has more pages. There is not that much hype around this shoe. I am pretty sure these will be an easy cop. It may not take weeks to sell out like the militaries, but I wouldnt be surprised if someone told me they got theirs in store 3 or 4 days after release. I'm not risking it tho.

Yes, rumor has it that the 23rd anniversary were the Cavs.
23rd anniversary of The Shot by the GOAT.
I was hoping there would be a 6th colorway this year. After all the IIIs had 6 colors + Doernbechers.

Last edited:
I was told by my guy, who's a District Manager for FNL that these will be "readily available...have tons of pairs...will be an easy cop for most"

Goes hand in hand with what FutureDHughes said about his FNL getting 50+ pairs.

That being said, hope everyone who wants a pair for themselves gets a pair. I passed on Mars because I didn't want Spikes face on my Jordan's. These are a absolute must have for me!

EDIT: Future, just noticed you're from MA. I am as well. What part of MA?

Last edited:
Other than that crease around the heeltab the shoe looks great and color seems between a varsity and fire red

do you guys think I will be able to get a pair in toronto? We can't preorder anymore. plan to go on saturday around noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom