Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Forgot to link my paypal to my secondary* card, then out nowhere as in the least expected moment StockX sent me a winning email few moments back. Checked my paypal account, pre-appoved payment. Would my win be forfeited after they processed it once it wouldn't go through since the card linked right now has reached its credit limit? Sorry StockX noob here, lol!

Got both of these this week with intentions to distress the Levis but now Idk if I even want to keep them. Did a quick lace swap cuz I seen the red laces on these before and it does look pretty good. Should I distress them? That's what I had in mind when I pre-ordered them.
IMG_6817.JPG

Thanks, everyone! Otherwise, if this deal won't go through then it may have saved me for having buyer's remorse, lol! I feel the prices would go down 500'ish come AS week in LA!

Got both of these this week with intentions to distress the Levis but now Idk if I even want to keep them. Did a quick lace swap cuz I seen the red laces on these before and it does look pretty good. Should I distress them? That's what I had in mind when I pre-ordered them.
IMG_6817.JPG
Do it be careful with the stitching on toe box tho I messed up mine a bit but nothing some glue didn’t fix lol

Feeling it. More than any other shoe, I just cannot drop this one. Someone stop me before I overpay on the resell market...

While I personally wouldn't pay over $500-$550, I just don't see these dipping too much.

They were pretty limited, are a collab with another iconic brand, and were executed very well.

They may dip a bit mid-February when a lot of others shoes drop, but I'd expect them to stand firm or go back up soon after.

Laces are super fake. 625 is a solid price for whoever is looking. In my sneaker FB group, two guys are selling at 700. I managed to snag my size on stockx for 650ish. I was gonna sell my 9.5 for whatever I paid to get my size, but may hold on if prices will go up

Back
Top Bottom