Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Everyone who says these will be horrid bette not have a pair of flips white or black. I like both flips I'm pretty sure I will like these as well. Will be doing my best to purchase a pair.
+1

The Flip and Blackflip are COLD! 
glasses.gif

One of the most underrated concepts ever.

The V is my favorite Jordan MODEL. I'm really looking forward to how these will turn out!

Last edited:
Wait, so how'd the news jump from the 5s to the 9s?

The 9 will be the next feature Doernbecher model?

Sounds crazy to me.

This 5 does look nice though.

I own both flips and love the elephant print.

elbfx4.png

Looking forward to official pics to fully rest judgement.

Hopefully it's a V because they're my favorite style but damn these things are hideous.. 

I didn't buy any of the flip IIIs but I can at least understand and appreciate the concept of having an all elephant print III. Just like the green bean V....if any jordan was to be made of an all reflective material it HAD to be the V. Both materials are staples of their respective models. These are not only uninspired, but they are hideous. If these were doernbecher Vs at least they would have had something positive behind them, knowing that someone actually got paid to come up with this is sad.

them 5s are wack glad those arent the DB will be tryin to cop 2 pairs of db 9s and hopefully trade one for a pair i dont have

These have potential but they have to be really careful... Still mad I couldn't get the IVs last year....

Back
Top Bottom