Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Restock yesterday ? Which vendor
I got my pair from JJ but need my girl cuz a size 6.
Still on the hunt

My Eastbay pair scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Will probably rock once this Summer then ice them until next Spring/Summer

Placed two orders on fnl, they both have a Baltimore destination scan at the same time, but only one is out for delivery. I hope some UPS worker didn't steal another package of mine

Last edited:
Is 7.5 your size? If so, how do you buy JORDANS?? lol

I've seen some videos of the GS sizes on youtube right now and I can't tell any differences between them. If my sz 7 dont fit let me know if you want me to send you a PM, I would rather give them to a NT member than returning them.

Jordans that released pre-2010 were TTS. These recent retros have run 0.5-1 sz larger. I must say that these changes have led me away from Jordans. Most of the times, I'm SOL, but every now and then I get lucky and they release a sz. 7 -7.5 mens.

#teambabyfeet :smh:

^^^

I've had it happen to me once. Which is why I said "pretty sure." If I am incorrect, I stand corrected.

Last edited:
^^^

I've had it happen to me once. Which is why I said "pretty sure." If I am incorrect, I stand corrected.

Sorry. Trigger happy. Just remembered my multiple items were from the same order :lol:

stupid to buy them for resale prices now, just wait until the 25th and try to get on restock. i think there will be a lot of these

was gonna post the SH restock now but it went really quick

EDIT: still sizes available

Last edited:
was gonna post the SH restock now but it went really quick

EDIT: still sizes available
nerd.gif
sh?

A new forum, there won't be any problems with more continuous onslaught of ignorant photos of these sneaks. Keep it coming, its expected.

what i came home to yesterday. i wont UN-DS them for a long while. all of the clothes were bought when i had my two pairs of 06 grapes. i doubt ill wear most of it, ill probably just keep it simple

View media item 401199

Back
Top Bottom