Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you aren't using an rsvp bot system by now then you FAIL at life
Get with the program dummies, games changed and if you don't change with it then you'll be left behind in the dust

I think they're a little more important things in life than sneakers.
I think you're the one who has failed to make such a statement.

HAHAHAHA these clowns... BOTS? HAHAHAHA :nerd:
I'll take the relationships I've built within my local sneaker community since the 80s, over a BOT
I'll NEVER need a BOT.

pm me info for tricks?
basically making (educated guesses to) the direct link to the product and hitting refresh starting at 11:55pm until it pops up you beat a lot of the traffic because you are already on the product page without going through the site crashing too much. Not really a trick, but helps a lot. 

Last edited:
Fail at life for not using bots to buy a pair of shoes? Please, if I don't get them I'll live. Get a grip on reality.

350x700px-LL-ae3fb47b_tumblr_lgisk6GnaM1qgq4hio1_500.gif

I don't understand these people act as if its there first shoe there getting we all know the reutein by now and people still asking for help

I talked my boy out of spending $280 on these bc I thought they would be an easy cop. I entered 2 raffles. One my size and one his. I ended up winning both lol. Wish this luck would've hit for the corks...

easy *** cop up north in bellingham, WA had my 3 pairs reserved 2 weeks ago. just gotta go in from 10am-noon. One to rock, one to stock, one for insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom