Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality is beyond trash.

We got them in, you can smell the shoes before you even open the box.

Midsole looks painted with a brush.

Hilarious, that's what we all said when we got our shipment, that smell hit us instantly like WTF! LMAO! As much as I like the shoe I am seriously considering just passing on these.

Last edited:
The associate at my spot showed me a pair he tried on after taking a few steps in them. They had serious creasing around the ankle and toebox. I think I might pass now. :rolleyes I do like those 8's coming out so I'm not trippin if I do decide to pass

Quality is beyond trash.

looks like shoes gonna come smelling like glue all the time now. my 88 III's smell terrible and those came directly from NDC

Quality on my pair is on par with fire red 5s from earlier this year. If you didn't like them then you won't like these.
I don't have high expectations of quality on 5s. My pair is clean without any blemishes or glue smell.

Quality is beyond trash.

rmkstore pre-orders are nearly all gone (my size is gone...) :frown:

however managed to get my pair off soleawesome :D

Quality is beyond trash.

Can't see the sense in paying around $180 for these when they are just crap. 5's are my favourites but I WON'T be fooled into buying a rubbish product.

What's going on JB? You've really dropped the ball.. It's a shame that there are still so many others who will get these and don't expect better. Sad.

A fool and his money are easily parted... 

Just curious, does anyone rock one stock one with these Jordan's in general, was thinking about wearing a pair, than break out the other pair in a few years lol

Just curious, does anyone rock one stock one with these Jordan's in general, was thinking about wearing a pair, than break out the other pair in a few years lol
Yeah, I was thinking about doing the same might just beat my 06's into the ground and wear these in a few years, only because copping two pairs for retail will be tough for me. 

I want these so bad!!! Hopefully i get my pair. The 5's run half a size big right? So i should buy half a size down?

Still on the fence on this... I passed back in 2006 not really a big fan of wearing purples. I might just get it just to have 1 in my collection.

I asked earlier in the thread, but any comparison pics, or a HQ comparison video of these and the 2006 version? I saw the one blacksanta did on youtube, but I think it could've been better
. I used to skip school when I was in high school buy jordans and come back with a note I forged with my parents name on it and I. Would be high while giving the note to them and I did this so many times and never got caught. This was in 94-98

Last edited:
. I used to skip school when I was in high school buy jordans and come back with a note I forged with my parents name on it and I. Would be high while giving the note to them and I did this so many times and never got caught. This was in 94-98
Back then we would just leave school on lunch break go cop and nobody knew anything.... I miss the days where you could walk in at noon and pick up any Jordan...

Back then we would just leave school on lunch break go cop and nobody knew anything.... I miss the days where you could walk in at noon and pick up any Jordan...
Man, honestly I remember still being able to get pairs, the next time my parents decided I needed shoes and they would still be there. Just think about this, the majority of the time people got a new pair of shoes for school the were the Playoff releases from the summer if they were Jordan brand releases!

Thats what i will be doing. Or maybe just buy one and leave in the vault for a couple years since everybody going to wear them when they release.

Thats what i will be doing. Or maybe just buy one and leave in the vault for a couple years since everybody going to wear them when they release.
With the technology now, DS pairs gone be popping up everywhere until the next time they release. Plus they'll be yellow before you get to enjoy them, just rock them and live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom