Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does everyone say something about the sizing these are TTS,been wearing a size 10 for 6 years..never have i sized up or down unless a ten was sold out
had to 1/2 size up because the ten was sold out & when i got home i compared them to my wolf grey v's which are sz.10 & the grapes a 10.5 and the grapes were barely any bigger if at all length was about identical later on 2day i'm going to get a mea. tape and see if this is true.

And so the next stage begins...

:rofl: repped but that's not just NT

Got my sz 14 at NT Chicago. And a 5.5 GS pair for a friend. Congrats to all that were successful and good luck to those still on the hunt.

A lot of salty people around my way. There's a lot of people that showed up for these and not enough to go around. I personally had to go half a size down cause people have been in there since midnight for a 10am release (got there at 6). Sizes went by quick. Still happy I got half size down cause they fit perfect.

why does everyone say something about the sizing these are TTS,been wearing a size 10 for 6 years..never have i sized up or down unless a ten was sold out

JB sizing has been up and down for the past few years. The white cement 4s ran a least .5 too big. The Obsidian/Playoff XIIs ran a full size big. The Bred 4s fit tts .5 small for those with wide feet. The WC III 88 retro ran .5 big. The HGG ran .5 big while the Bred 13 are tts. Its just up and down with JB.

I bought one 12 and one 11.5 for the grapes just to be sure. Ill return the pair that doesnt fit perfect.

Hey capo where did you go ? Live ? Hoh ?

Champs at Yonge/Dundas (waited about a half hour because they were letting people in 2 by 2); Then walked over to Eaton Center, picked up 2 more; No line at all. Didn't go to HOH

Placed an order through DSG using Paypal this morning but havent received a order confirmation from them or Paypal.

Really hope it goes through cause Im hoping to get my true size, but if not, I thankfully have a pair waiting for me to pick up after work....half a sz up but Ill take it

Contacted customer service and they said it may take up to 48 hrs for them to process orders and send confirmation emails out.
HEADS UP for those that might have ran into the same issue as myself. First time ordering through them so well see what happens.

Good luck to those who are on the hunt. The demand for these in the Bay is no joke!

Champs at Yonge/Dundas (waited about a half hour because they were letting people in 2 by 2); Then walked over to Eaton Center, picked up 2 more; No line at all. Didn't go to HOH

Nice ! I thought it would be straight Insanity downtown today !

Last edited:

Got last in my size after being 20th in line. They also had my size in air max 1 fb, shoes are perfect for summer.

Did anyone else get a "Where did you run off to" email from fnl? It said that they like to finish things at finishline then had a checkout link with item in bag, and then sent me to a dead link. Pure comedy!

Placed an order through DSG using Paypal this morning but havent received a order confirmation from them or Paypal.

Really hope it goes through cause Im hoping to get my true size, but if not, I thankfully have a pair waiting for me to pick up after work....half a sz up but Ill take it

Contacted customer service and they said it may take up to 48 hrs for them to process orders and send confirmation emails out.
HEADS UP for those that might have ran into the same issue as myself. First time ordering through them so well see what happens.

Good luck to those who are on the hunt. The demand for these in the Bay is no joke!
i'm literally in the same exact boat. ordered around 8:40am this morning and still nothing. the guy i called said they were having some pretty bad delays as well. let's hope for the best.

Did anyone else get a "Where did you run off to" email from fnl? It said that they like to finish things at finishline then had a checkout link with item in bag, and then sent me to a dead link. Pure comedy!
Are you new? Happens every release. Pure comedy is reading identical posts every retro release

Same here. I'm a size 12 and never had to fluctuate my size with J's. Matter of fact, I could never go down a size to 11.5. It would be tight as hell and unwearable to me. Only time I go up to 13 is with running shoes or certain other basketball sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom