Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had my second order cancelled by FNL. I ordered 2 pairs. A 10 which is my true size and also a 9.5 because jordans tend to fit big lately. What sucks is that they cancelled my size 10. Now with my luck these will finally fit TTS and ill be screwed. Serves me right. I was able to cop 4 pairs of Bred 11's size 10 and what I needed was a size 10.5.

I just had my second order cancelled by FNL. I ordered 2 pairs. A 10 which is my true size and also a 9.5 because jordans tend to fit big lately. What sucks is that they cancelled my size 10. Now with my luck these will finally fit TTS and ill be screwed. Serves me right. I was able to cop 4 pairs of Bred 11's size 10 and what I needed was a size 10.5.
I think you'll be alright, bud.

General Consensus is .5 size down unless your foot is wide, then the TTS would've been precise; again, thats what I took from the community. 

Last edited:
^ Nice pickup bro!

Btw, why are there so many cheesy/senseless/horrible t-shirts for these sneakers.

Wow.

I guess they go perfect with those camo shorts too.

:x :smh:
Did you successfully cop? Waiting for your porch pics and possibly a review/on feet video on these fruity joints :smile:

I think you'll be alright, bud.

General Consensus is .5 size down unless your foot is wide, then the TTS would've been precise; again, thats what I took from the community. 
I do have a wide foot but every size 10 I get fit big anyway. Hopefully its perfect.

I do have a wide foot but every size 10 I get fit big anyway. Hopefully its perfect.
As do I, but Shlt... recently JB has made my shoe size shrink so I'll follow trend!
Did you successfully cop? Waiting for your porch pics and possibly a review/on feet video on these fruity joints
smile.gif
Lol dude said he'll be getting his pair this weekend, but NO MO PORCH! He moved... 

Last edited:
Gonna get my pair this weekend.

I moved, so there will be no more porch backdrops.

|I

But I will still try to provide the best shots I can.

Stay tuned!
Nvm just seen this. Anyways looking forward to them. Dang no more of that classic porch shots though :frown:

Interestingly enough I thought I missed out on a pair from Endclothing, but I got assigned a tracking number.

I completed through Paypal, but didn't finish the order on their site because I got the "this size is no longer available" message.

It says completed as order status which usually means it went through (from past order experience) and I have still yet have not gotten a refund. Fingers crossed. :smokin

HAAAAA! At the group pic... Dudes on the right side all literally look the same. As if he were photoshopped in in different poses. 
roll.gif

Originality went out the door as soon as these baby's dropped saturday. IG still provided laughs for days! 

EDIT:
I finally got my shipping confirmation earlier today frm FNL. First time that I didn't get it on a Sunday morning thought that was weird...I wonder was it because I got through 40 minutes later... but whatever it's all good.

That's odd... I got my lady's size from FNL shipment confirm on Sunday around 7am... was tripping on the men sizes for me, but was posted at 6am this morning so all 3 on it's way. Woot! 

Last edited:
I finally got my shipping confirmation earlier today frm FNL. First time that I didn't get it on a Sunday morning thought that was weird...I wonder was it because I got through 40 minutes later... but whatever it's all good.

Like it's been mentioned before, all these Instagram pictures with actual grapes is corny, but what are you gonna do? This is the norm nowadays. People overmatching or posing with their crew with there million of pairs to resell. At this point it doesn't bother me to see all these people with the same kicks. As long as I got mine for retail I'm good. While people are quick to wear their grapes, they'll wear them over and over and over again for the next two month, and their pairs will look like they came out years ago with all that yellowing. Then ya break yours out. :wink: It's not who has them but how you rock em. That's how you stand out.

Anywhoo can't way till mine comes; the pain of not coming in gs sizes in 06 is now finally over :lol:.

I have never had to do this much for some jays.went to 4 malls and got a raffle ticket every spot that was getting the grapes,plus my girl was with me to duble up on tickets.. All those damn tickets and not a single call back.. So I decided to check out the one spot that was doing first come first serve,and the line was nuts.i don't have it in me for that over night camp BS.

Woke up at 4:55 to try online,zero luck.waited till about noon to check out CL resale prices. I got lucky and stumbled on a size 8 for 190 (not my size)decided to cop and try to size swap but people were just trying to buy or trade..finally found my size for 220.got lucky and flipped the sz 8 for 250.So after a lot of time and gas I finally got my pair,and paid just about retail..

I'm out the game after all this though,I'm getting to old for this ish...

no clue who you8 got them from but its a complete steal...i also dont know your sz but saying its easy as hell you cant wear a 11.5/12

as for the others

that means nada to me because you are supposed to get deals on worn shoes playboy & i wouldnt ever buy used shoes

also you did get grapes but did a lot of moving & shakin

fam has grapes now...that he can straight swap for metallics....why make extra steps
Bro if you think DS Metallic V go for 350, then you must be buying from the wrong places.

Got my first pair off Jdsports and ordered another pair of NDC.UK yesterday, these are sitting in London they still have a full size run on the UK Nike town site.

So the way the next man wears his kicks affects how much some of you desire and want to wear a sneaker?

Damn I wish NT was back the way it used to be.
:lol:

No not one bit, its all just for laughs homie.

Yeah me too, but that NT is long gone so there's no point in getting your violin out.

Relax, no need to get so worked up. :smokin

2011 Metallic Vs were the last unhyped release in my book. I walked into footlocker at 2pm and bought at least 5 pairs. This is how it used to be. After bc3s and concords everything went to hell.

That was a good year, cement III's, true blues, bordeauxs, black metallics, playoffs, black cements....got all of them with ease. Online they would be up for at least 20 or 30 minutes, and in stores I could go there 30 mins before they opened. Concords changed everything :smh:

I was telling dudes when it happen, all that chaos on the news and on the internet all over the country, was one big free promotional commercial for JB. Everyone wanted Jordan's who didn't care about them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom