Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

I will say this. If they had tinted the netting just a tad bit grey i would have copped. The only thing i dont like about the v's is the netting yellowing over time.

The clear soles look ok when they yellow but not the netting

yup, exactly how i feel. i mean 5's are too big and bulky but on discount thee would be had. but with the way my feet are, these would yellow quickly especially the netting :smh:

Shouldn't be too hard of A hunt. There still popping up on line here and they're.

lol like what happened with me and my chicago 10s.
View media item 1478244Someone stomped their fat foot into the shoe trying it on and creased the hell out of the collar. I was mad but oh well. I know Id be pissed if someone told me I can't try the shoe on
Fat dudes kill shoes at the collar and especially the toebox. Never buy a used pair of shoes from a fat guy, or guy with wide feet. They mis shape the shoe.

lol one time i watched this guy try on a pair of in the store on release day, they didnt want to let him because of the line but he convinced them. dude pretty much slams his foot in and demolishes the back of the shoe. took a couple steps and decided to pass lol

everyone in line was like

Lol how sad, nt allows members to make fun of fat people as if they didn't exist, as if there's only skinny people as members on nt,so wrong in many ways,shame on u nt

Well its not just niketalk its society as a whole. Everything gets made fun of.

But i agree. You cannot make fun of other races. You cant make fun of gay and lesbians.

But you can make fun of fat people

All these anti bullying campaigns. I bet fat kids are the majority that are killing themselves

Jaime foxx made fun of alot of stuff. He was offensive on alot of things. But what did social media kill him for? Making fun of transgender bruce jenner.

Ok enough of my opinions lets get back to the x. We want shadow x's

Fat dudes kill shoes at the collar and especially the toebox. Never buy a used pair of shoes from a fat guy, or guy with wide feet. They mis shape the shoe.
careful i got in trouble for goofing on fat people in basketball sneakers which still makes no sense to me

i think the point is that as long as you buy the shoe it doesnt matter what you do with them 

but if you are not 100% buying them you should be self concious when trying them on. imagine if you got excited for a shoe and ended up with a creased up mess

Lol how sad, nt allows members to make fun of fat people as if they didn't exist, as if there's only skinny people as members on nt,so wrong in many ways,shame on u nt

Y'all sound like idiots with the fat guy talk for real
No it's you ppl who make a big deal out of it. Yall the same ppl that say "we the people" "us as consumers" about everything

It's not a big deal and the comments said werent bad. It's called good humor. That's what's wrong with society today

Back
Top Bottom