Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

Thanks all for the info regarding the Eastbay glitch. Just put in an order. If this goes through I will send back the pair from nike.com.

I just ordered also. What's weird is the email doesn't include the discount. But i checked my account and was charged the discounted amount. We shall see.

Thanks all for the info regarding the Eastbay glitch. Just put in an order. If this goes through I will send back the pair from nike.com.

Can you check your order confirmation and then your credit card/bank account to see if they show the discounted amount?

Can you check your order confirmation and then your credit card/bank account to see if they show the discounted amount?
My confirmation on Eastbay.com showed the discount as well as my bank account. However the confirmation email I just got does not, we'll see what happens. 

My confirmation on Eastbay.com showed the discount as well as my bank account. However the confirmation email I just got does not, we'll see what happens. 

I just checked my bank account and they charged me for the sale price ($158) as well as well as $31 more dollars.

I just called Eastbay and it seems like their computers caught the glitch after the fact so if you see an additional Eastbay charge it is because they are still charging you the full amount.

I just called Eastbay and it seems like their computers caught the glitch after the fact so if you see an additional Eastbay charge it is because they are still charging you the full amount.
If thats the case these are getting sent back the minute they hit my doorstep.

Check the fine print/legal on their site. They probably have a disclaimer somewhere stating that they aren't responsible for typographical errors. :/

Did yall check out with paypal? I haven't received the eastbay confirmation yet but my paypal confirmation shows 
[table][tr][td]
$315.38 USD which is the price after 17% discount for 2 pairs and free shipping via gold membership
[/td][/tr][/table]

I just got off the phone with CS and she said it was a glitch but they are honoring it. Shrug I guess we will see when the final payment goes through. 

Did yall check out with paypal? I haven't received the eastbay confirmation yet but my paypal confirmation shows 
[table][tr][td]
$315.38 USD which is the price after 17% discount for 2 pairs and free shipping via gold membership
[/td][/tr][/table]
Just received the eastbay confirmation email and it shows $315.38 as well.

I just got off the phone with CS and she said it was a glitch but they are honoring it. Shrug I guess we will see when the final payment goes through. 

The guy I spoke with was a moron then. I need to call back and ask for a manager.

If you guys have a issue with your charge call into CS and be pleasant about it. Girl I spoke to was a rockstar and corrected everything on the spot, i asked to speak to the payment department. 

Last edited:

I don't see any additional charges so i think we are good. I actually placed 2 orders with a $20 off coupon and then the 17% off coupon and called to cancel the $20 off order. The CS rep didn't see that any discounts applied on either of the orders. Pretty weird.

If you guys have a issue with your charge call into CS and be pleasant about it. Girl I spoke to was a rockstar and corrected everything on the spot, i asked to speak to the payment department. 
Yo what coupon code did you use for 20% off?? I only found the 17% off

just called EB they said it was a glitch but lady swears i will still get them for 165 shipped. under the order info its saying 189 but checked credit card only 165 was taken out. guess time will tell if they dont cancel or not. company is so big they should let the few that got through just have em its not like they are broke. 

Back
Top Bottom