Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

I guess it's only me,my tracking info is not updated,has this happen to any1 else?

Just got off the phone with nike,it's funny how some folks stated that the customer service was being friendly, the girl I spoke with was too friendly now I know what u guys are talking about lol

Straight out of the box these feel stiff. I was hoping they would feel more like the FB VII's out of the box. Those were very soft to the touch. Are we going back to the days when shoes needed to be broken in before they felt good?

Last edited:
Isn't it tumble leather same as the nickels? I thought the nickels leather felt just fine

I'm starting to think that there can be significant differences with these "remastered" releases pair to pair. For example when I got my columbia 4s them things were buttery soft. Some ppl started saying they see no difference and I thought they were legit crazy. Then the oreo 4s released. My pair is stiff as hell yet other ppl were saying their pairs are soft. They thought I was crazy.

Point is could there be that much of a difference? Maybe which is why there are alotta clashing opinions. I haven't been through 5+ pairs of the same shoe so I'm not 100%. Just a thought

In the BOB 10s thread, some were saying their pairs were stiff and some buttery soft. Mine seemed somewhere in the middle, more stiff.

Wouldn't be surprised if these varied as well.

I think people opinions of what is soft and what is stiff vary. I think the leather is the same, imo.

View media item 1483117
Just a very clean shoe. For 155 shipped I'll beat them into the ground. Quality on mine are quite nice. Just wish the liner wasn't white but oh well

Last edited:
View media item 1483117
Just a very clean shoe. For 155 shipped I'll beat them into the ground. Quality on mine are quite nice. Just wish the liner wasn't white but oh well

Nice! I would have bought at around that price but when the eastbay coupon popped up they didn't have my size available. I'll either wait and try to catch on a coupon or sale or not get them at all.

Got mine and went down half a sz like on the last lot of 5s but these don't fit big like they do, ffs. This remastered **** is ****** with my sizing, first Columbia and oreo 4s wrong size now these. kinda pissed off

Got mine and went down half a sz like on the last lot of 5s but these don't fit big like they do, ffs. This remastered **** is ****** with my sizing, first Columbia and oreo 4s wrong size now these. kinda pissed off

I figured that all of the remastered shoes would have actual padding so I felt going TTS made the most sense. So far that has worked out well.

I ended up wearing the V's tonight to workout in. They are pretty comfortable and the leather started to break in nicely. I figure in a few more wears the leather on these will be very soft.

I figured that all of the remastered shoes would have actual padding so I felt going TTS made the most sense. So far that has worked out well.

I ended up wearing the V's tonight to workout in. They are pretty comfortable and the leather started to break in nicely. I figure in a few more wears the leather on these will be very soft.

From now on Il b doing this also but its stll anooying for them shoes I already copped

Your 100% right. I got the BOB 10s, crazy butter soft, luxurious feel-was honestly like wow..Nike is on point. Got the Oreos basically a tiny bit better than past releases of the 4. But compared to my Lance Mountain 1s, which are crazy quality, so damn comfy, about where them every day and those WERENT remastered. Lol so who knows man. I know the super expensive stuff like the Don Cs got great feedback. I ran by footlocker today because I want the 5s, I just don't have the dough right now hoping they sit and manager said a lot of resellers return on day #29. Anyways they felt great. The tumbled leather looked awesome, those with some light colored jeans a grey t or baseball jersey this summer will look real nice. But yep pair to pair..

Back
Top Bottom