Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

do you know about the return on EastBay? im about to return both my pairs from nike and eastbay.... GYM REDS or 11's? what can i make money off of i just got in the game not really a hypebeast but only looking for whats good bread....

do you know about the return on EastBay? im about to return both my pairs from nike and eastbay.... GYM REDS or 11's? what can i make money off of i just got in the game not really a hypebeast but only looking for whats good bread....
its free to return you have 90 days i think. just get them to email you a return slip and take to UPS. more money with the 11's. put them on ebay if you can. start at 0 at let em go fool...i've noticed you get more usually doing that instead of a set price

You're not going to make money off either is what we've just told you, these Vs and both those shoes are GRs with little hype. Learn to read the forums and judge the cost, how limited, and hype of a shoe. If you see a thread is 20-some pages then you're probably not going to make anything on it with prices now.

At 190 you have to add 15% plus shipping just to break even on a JB shoe now (ebay). Good luck with almost every release sitting. Real resellers arent paying retail which is why they can continue to resell these dung releases. Before you waste your money spend a lot of time making connections and researching. If not you're going to loss a lot of money and get stuck with a lot of shoes

Last edited:
I'm very salty knowing eastbay just release these 5's with 20$ off,wth man anybody got ndc codes I can use?

Wanted to update those few that got in for $139 delivered from SNS:

They shipped this morning @ $139!!!!!!!

Best Monday in a while.....

Hopefully they didnt send you GS sizes! 
roll.gif

Just kidding of course, glad they honored it.

Wanted to update those few that got in for $139 delivered from SNS:

They shipped this morning @ $139!!!!!!!

Best Monday in a while.....
What code did you use for the discount? Paid $214 shipped but my job pays pretty well so no ***** given.

Last edited:
dam i messed im im new this as i said i came here for help and im getting lots of help from u man, you got a facebook that we can msg or ur strictly stuck to this>?

i like any retro...but im here for money not to waste money on holding shoes forever and never wearingthem 

i like any retro...but im here for money not to waste money on holding shoes forever and never wearingthem 

OK so you seem new here...

1st. Reselling is generally frowned upon here

2nd. If your going to resell, do your own research on which shoes to buy

3rd. If you here to "make money and not waste money holding shoes"...
You really needs pay extra attention to #2.

4th. You should never look at a shoe as an "investment"

5th. Going back to #3. You really need to figure it out yourself. Your hustling backwards.
Tryna make money but you can't even put in the leg work to find out what shoes to buy?

I want born last night. Even wellgosh had a discount off. These online stores knew these 5s wasn't going to move. Let's see if there's any glitches on these 11 lows...... Doubt it.

Last edited:
ok then, im new but just looking at whats hyped and needed tips this is obviously hypebeast territory 

Back
Top Bottom