Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I hope they dont mess up the shape on these, recent 6s have been all over the place - totally out of shape look and feel nothing like the original 6s.
They are probably gonna be the same shape as the French blue 7s coming out next year. But they are a little better than other molds throughout the years I suppose

Soooo this year or next year yall think? I don't come out for anything these days but I will go out of my way for these joints. Glad I sold my CDP pair.

Any clearer idea as to when in 2015 they'd drop ?. Haha these were mythic when I was a kid and ever since then I've wanted a pair so the fact that they're gonna retro them is mind blowing and a must own for me.

Hope they do. I don't wear mine as much as I'd like too because these are so hard to keep clean. Merfers need like a full detail everytime I wear them! LOL

trash....that jumpman looks stupid too on that crap colorway...

Last edited:
The craftsmanship looks better , so does the materials , well just samples so we know how that turns out..

sick.gif

Ignore the ugly shoe in the front of the pic ... again ... IGNORE the 5

pointed out by @ColdCity .. Hares in the background

Last edited:
:lol: vs are essentially that entire pic. Those burgundy viis look nice

Burgundy 7s with gum bottoms smh. Keep those limited kicks away, and bring back the black and Carolina blue. Or a black version of French blues.

The Jordan 7s is my favorite model of any Jordan or any shoe for that matter, but this 'Cav' color way is disgusting, even worst than the tan J2Ks

I think that new Jordan 7 colorway have potential. The gum bottoms really set it off

Back
Top Bottom