Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

no wonder they do, you got some horrible tongues

No matter to me. As i said they all look the same. Splash of green here. Splash of orange there....??? Whatever. I copped the 1's when they came out, wasn't a fan of these. Woke up late on release day, saw folks in here talking about their cops and figured I'd go and see how easy/difficult it'd be. I'll be ridding of them one way or another.

Last edited:
no wonder they do, you got some horrible tongues

No matter to me. As i said they all look the same. Splash of green here. Splash of orange there....??? Whatever. I copped the 1's when they came out, wasn't a fan of these. Woke up late on release day, saw folks in here talking about their cops and figured I'd go and see how easy/difficult it'd be. I'll be ridding of them one way or another.
View media item 1549850
all the same?

See I ain't one if those folks who trip off something being og or whatever
The metal tips make 7's look better imo
Don't care about it being og
But isn't that the idea of retros? Like they were back in the day when Michael wore them on court? IMO I like them just like they were when he rocked 'em.

Walked into shiekh yesterday, and they had a 9, 9.5, and 11 still. Picked up a 9 wih tongues I like better than the other pair I had. It was odd just seeing these just sit there a week later. Nobody else had these insight the day after lol.

View media item 1549370

These were my other pairs, including the cdp.

View media item 1541565
I didnt like the tongues on the far right pair, so I got rid of them after I found the top pair yesterday.

ha. i feel the same. I grabbed two pairs just so i can decide on the best tongue.
prolly return the pair i don't want back to niketown since resale isn't worth my time to meet someone up

Update: Found the perfect tongue with Red and yellow-orange on eBay for $217.50 plus shipping (didn't take picture, from eBay seller).  Look at that tongue though, ready for them on Monday
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Mines had a bit of flaws (heel creasing, toe slight toe box creasing) but these are still BEAUTIFUL. BEST VII colorway imo.

Back
Top Bottom