Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Just got back from HOH. Dude confirmed FCFS.

He said they got 15 pairs

900x900px-LL-370a6860_mqdefault.jpeg

Just got back from HOH. Dude confirmed FCFS.

He said they got 15 pairs

900x900px-LL-370a6860_mqdefault.jpeg

I still don't understand why these are limited-they aren't a collab or themed release. It makes me wonder if JB is simply doing this to complete with Adidas' business model about releasing most hyped releases in somewhat limited quantity (including non-collab UB and PK NMD cws).

Last edited:
I still don't understand why these are limited-they aren't a collab or themed release. It makes me wonder if JB is simply doing this to complete with Adidas' business model about releasing most hyped releases in somewhat limited quantity (including non-collab UB and PK NMD cws).

Idk man but hopefully Nike just kept a bunch of pairs :smh: SNKRS or bust for me. Unless @babyJs23 got some overseas links :nerd:

i went to ftl at first colony mall to ask how they were doing the release and they told me they were not getting them lol. they were on the launch locator. the foot action there doesn't even know if they are getting them yet. Shoe Palace doing raffles and sheikh 

this release is all over the place...but it shouldn't be too hard to cop online, right? theyre 8s cmon lol

If I strike out on SNKRs I might see what it looks like a little early. Not getting my hopes up for 15 pairs though :smh:

launch locator says one of my local hoh is fcfs but I just called and they're doing raffles...glad I checked

Welp I was sort of wrong about this release. Everyone not getting them. Only DTLR, hoh, JJ and one Hibbets Down my way

I have nothing to wear with these but that olive green black and orange is HEAT on these 8s. I love 8s

Robo copped.

Why these and the lebron first games gotta be limited. I smell a strikeout lol

Back
Top Bottom