Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

9rnbe1.jpg

Via sneakerhead
HEAT

I spoke to a manager at a HOH and he said they are getting the 8s but for some reason they arent on the app..

I spoke to a manager at a HOH and he said they are getting the 8s but for some reason they arent on the app..

That means they're probably going to be a FCFS drop.

Won't get off till Saturday evening. Wonder if these will sit so I can try on as well. Lots of kicks dropping on Saturday.

3 different reps stating the same thing. Im hoping theyre mis informed , but wouldnt be suprised, always gotta be a struggle.

Last edited:
Wasn't somebody in the know saying at the end of last year that Jordan was gonna drop supply in 2017? Maybe this is the start :smh:

Seems like there's quite a few ppl on NT looking forward to these, but the average consumer may not even be after em. I'm sure retailers are tired of sneakers sitting around til they go on sale, they may start doing more fcfs on releases that aren't super limited.

Wasn't somebody in the know saying at the end of last year that Jordan was gonna drop supply in 2017? Maybe this is the start
mean.gif
man i hope not. people use to ***** about them not making enough pairs. then they start making more pairs and people are not like "nah not copping, these will sit LOL"

Explain if you don't mind ?

Basically Jordan had too many shoes sitting on shelves, so they're rumored to be pulling supply and going back toward the limited days. Doesn't help that the Adidas socks and uggs have all the hype from limited supply

Seems like there's quite a few ppl on NT looking forward to these, but the average consumer may not even be after em. I'm sure retailers are tired of sneakers sitting around til they go on sale, they may start doing more fcfs on releases that aren't super limited.

hopefully that's what it is.

All I know is, I been on these since day one and I'm gonna be tight if I can't cop some damn 8s due to hype from the premise of "limited availability" SMFH.

called a few stores around my way that the website said were doing FCFS and when i called they said they did a raffles already .. called a few other stores and there are indeed doing FCFS .. so i guess it depends on the store

Back
Top Bottom