Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

I just meant if they released in regular numbers I don't think the public would eat them up. Colorway is aiiiiight.

I just meant if they released in regular numbers I don't think the public would eat them up. Colorway is aiiiiight.

Man these are clean af imo. I'm not big on 8s, but these and Playoffs are all I need

Well I already have playoffs :lol:

Last edited:
Virtually everything Retro J wise since the SJXIs is sitting.
Crazy that most the gen z ppl hate 8s, but that ltd tag will make sure these are gone instantly.

Hope in one hand, [emoji]128169[/emoji] in the other , lets see which one fills up 1st.

See yinz sadderday.

Last edited:
Virtually everything Retro J wise since the SJXIs is sitting.
Crazy that most the gen z ppl hate 8s, but that ltd tag will make sure these are gone instantly.

Hope in one hand, [emoji]128169[/emoji] in the other , lets see which one fills up 1st.

See yinz sadderday.

So they are basically leveraging this release to sell the Js that are sitting?

I'm gonna feel so damn dumb getting outta my girl's bed on Saturday morning to sit at my ****** computer and battle for these :lol: :smh:

8s one of my fav retros, bc that was my first J when I was a kid. 

These are ok, at 190$? Nope. 

Enjoy your pairs and may you eat. 

I'm gonna feel so damn dumb getting outta my girl's bed on Saturday morning to sit at my ****** computer and battle for these
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Grab a laptop or use your phone and lay right there 
laugh.gif

Went to my mall and every associate i spoke to at multiple stores told me they were available for raffle via the app. When I proceeded to show them that it said fcfs they were even more confused.

I'm a little worried about securing this release now, might be SNKRS or bust for me because I'm not looking to deal with all the nonsense of a fcfs at a mall that has a reputation for being a little wild on releases over the years. Probably going to base my decision on whether or not I hit on the CNY 12.

Oh ok, I was about to say you should be good. I have yet to see anyone except myself and my girl wear a pair of 8s in this city and the reason she wears them is because I bought em for her :lol:

I don't see 8s in OKC or when I was in Stillwater either. I got the Playoffs at like noon at Hibbett in college :lol: but 15 total pairs at HOH and that's the only store in the city I know is getting them :smh:

So they are basically leveraging this release to sell the Js that are sitting?
I can't call it. Although typically that's how it happens. Seems some ppl when they can't get one ,they just settle for the Lesser desired.

I'll be on my old school grind come Saturday, Line Em Up first time in a grip.

Last edited:
Finishline isn't getting these? I called one and they said the whole franchise isn't getting them.

Depends on the store and store manager

I've seen stores not care about QS and make a day of release discount rule
I don't think these are labeled QS. The FTL/FA stores around me are saying they aren't and that I can use a coupon

SNKRS usually sends reservations on Wednesday's right?  Or is it Thursday?  Hoping to get a reservation since I want to apply a discount code...  it's crazy how these are harder to get than the men's CNY 12's smh (at this point in time since the 12s are readily available overseas).

SNKRS usually sends reservations on Wednesday's right?  Or is it Thursday?  Hoping to get a reservation since I want to apply a discount code...  it's crazy how these are harder to get than the men's CNY 12's smh (at this point in time since the 12s are readily available overseas).
If I'm not mistaken I think it's on thursdays
My past reservations were on thursdays usually around 11am
Snkrs or bust for me

If I'm not mistaken I think it's on thursdays
My past reservations were on thursdays usually around 11am
Snkrs or bust for me
Thanks!  It's been a while since anything was reserved for me and when I look in the inbox for a clue it's like mail from "2 months ago" lol.  I think I'm up for a reservation lol.  Same here, SNKRS or bust for me.

Thanks!  It's been a while since anything was reserved for me and when I look in the inbox for a clue it's like mail from "2 months ago" lol.  I think I'm up for a reservation lol.  Same here, SNKRS or bust for me.
Man **** is annoying. Luckily I haven't actually missed anything, but I wish I could get a notification

Man **** is annoying. Luckily I haven't actually missed anything, but I wish I could get a notification
Yep.  I don't get any notifications either (android).  I usually find out if reservations are sent when I check NT and everyone posting screenshots  
roll.gif

Also, @babyJs23  always coming through with the desktop links to try!  Thank you for that!!!

Back
Top Bottom