Air Jordan 9 “Baseball Pack”. Releasing July 15th

IMG_4666.JPG
I SCOOPED UP THE JERSEY AS WELL...PRETTY GOOD QUALITY AS WELL! HOLLA...

CED B.

Ordered a pair from livestock at midnight. Didn't even know they were releasing online just happened to catch the twitter post.
Hoping for the brown pair Since it's more different and fits the theme better. The blacks look great too though. Nice pics.

prices on stockx and goat aren't high at all for the brown pair, even if it's limited.....most people passing on these trash 9's.

What a sh*t show this release was for me initially. Stadium Goods released them, and their site crashed. Luckily, when the site came back online, I successfully ordered a pair and received confirmation.

They apologized on Twitter for the site crashing. The next day they tweet that they will be giving away 4 pairs as an apology for the botched release. I think "that's a nice gesture." Then, I check my email, and see that I received an email 15 mins before the tweet that says they are cancelling my size 12, which was one of the sizes they are giving away. I emailed them many times, and eventually received an apology email AND....a 5% coupon for their site! Yay...

Oh well...I woke up at 3 AM on Saturday and was able to cop my size from Capsule Toronto
Stadium is a resell shop, wouldn't expect anything better from them anyways. They probably thought those things would be worthless but just the little hype they had ruined it for them lol

Leather looks nice on both, semi regretting passing but it's been to slow for me recently can't spend crazy with nothing coming in

thats really petty for a store to do. if you're going to open the packages then at least let the customer know what they're getting.

if they want to charge over msrp for limited stuff, I don't have a huge issue with it. rather that than a bait and switch.
I don't have an issue with it if shops are clear about doing so, not one of them fake retail spots that wind up charging over and doing nonsense release procedures

That's really shady business if they really did that. If that was the plan they should have Said up front that they're only selling black pairs.

It would have worked better if it came in 3 colors (black, brown, grey), and the odds were even. Browns being rare took the fun away.
Part of buying packs of cards was hoping to pull the chase cards though. Seems like that's what they were going for. People should only buy them if they would be happy with the black pair and consider the brown a bonus imo.

IMG_4666.JPG
I SCOOPED UP THE JERSEY AS WELL...PRETTY GOOD QUALITY AS WELL! HOLLA...

CED B.

Thanks for posting the jersey Ced. Since you posted the new one, I've been waiting for a while to post these.

As an old head (40), I was in 11th grade when he was playing for the Barons in '94. The infancy of the internet and ZERO sneaker blogs to rely on, I had a thought to get the number for the Birmingham Barons team. Found it online and called them. They were selling Jordan 45 jerseys (I can't remember what the team wore as a brand). Authentic or replica, they were from the team store.

So I bought one black Barons pullover batting jersey, and the home white pinstriped Barons jersey. Both have the company (AIS) tag at the bottom. Never wore them. Left them hanging in the closet and never posted them online. But I figured with the 9 Pinnacle release, I'd share these with the forum. Took about a few weeks to get the if I recall but it was very cool to call them and buy them (no PayPal back then. Used CC over the phone). Only wish I bought the road grey Birmingham jersey as well. Hope you all like the pics.

IMG_20170718_100239.jpg
IMG_20170718_100259.jpg
IMG_20170718_100351.jpg
IMG_20170718_100437.jpg

Back
Top Bottom