Air Jordan Altitudes 13's: Remember the hype on these?

yea i wanted these even copped the old garnett timberwolves jersey to rock wit it but didnt get my hands on them lmao

i was lucky that i didnt have to put in tons of work to get these like others. i worked for shiekh around the time the sf store opened and they keep like asizerun of each big release on ice in their warehouse and bust them out to get hella ppl in the store when they first open a new location. went to help set thestore up, swooped these and a couple others before the doors opened.

had a pair and got rid of them....i want a pair again realll bad...this is one of my favorite shoes

i still got my pair from rd ds.....it took me about 6-7 hours to find them that day smh

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Flint XIII > _______ XIII
pimp.gif

This man speaks the truth. Flints are my grails...that I have yet to obtain.
mad.gif

I remember how everyone was hyped up over these, they were pretty much the original "black cat" Jordan. I remember reading about the campouts andlines back then, but I knew I didnt have a chance to own them so I didnt really care about them.

Then last October I scooped up a NDS pair for 85 to use as beaters, and they were alright but I truly didnt like the green on the bottom and ended up sellingthem a month later... It was the one shoe I can say I fell into the "hype", I never had even seen a pair in person until I got them myself

Never liked them in the least bit, and hate them even more now that we've seen they were the beginning of JBs new direction. Very bland colorway, but itjust goes to show you what slapping the word limited on a shoe will do.

Got a DS pair. I wanna wear them but then I kinda don't. I'm just gonna try to get rid of them or try and trade for the Flint 13s.

always wanted em and im glad i held out because i just got a 8.5/10 pair for $95 shipped not too long ago!

Never really cared for them, they were ok, but an all hype sneaker because it was a boring colorway IMO

Overated. I ended up sellimg my pair. They were nice and simple but I think if they were more of a GR type release they wouldnt have been as hyped.

Love my Alt 13's still havent broken them out though.... i remember i had the chance to get them for retail+employee disc. (105) on release day from mybro, but i passed... how stupid...

i had to get em off flightclub for 215
smh.gif
. but i love em! one of my fav retro+

Back
Top Bottom