Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

I'm mad I never kept the pic, but sat on 28 pairs night of release. All were gone the next day.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I read all of you guys' stories... and I don't know whether to laugh, smh, or consider myself highly fortunate.

No line. Walked in and out to the whip 3 times. Purchased from Foot Locker, Footaction, AND Finishline. 15 total packs. Should've been 25+ but we thought 15 was overdoing it so we told them we were good.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

(Cam phone pic - LG VX6000
laugh.gif
)

2qn1ma0.jpg

One day auctions.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
I couldn't get just 1?

2a7xtfa.jpg

Just 1?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AirAnt23 wrote:

YO! I read all of you guys' stories... and I don't know whether to laugh, smh, or consider myself highly fortunate.

No line. Walked in and out to the whip 3 times. Purchased from Foot Locker, Footaction, AND Finishline. 15 total packs. Should've been 25+ but we thought 15 was overdoing it so we told them we were good.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

(Cam phone pic - LG VX6000
laugh.gif
)

2qn1ma0.jpg

One day auctions.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

My goodness!!! Now thats a money maker, just thinking of how much money he'll make selling each at at least 7 - 8 bills...

This was crazy release...757 Military Circle Mall...A Day to remember. I had to get a size 10.5 cuz the size 10 was sold out. O well, double up the socks and I'm good to go

Love my three packages. One DS with JORDAN on lace loops. One DS. And one DS XI and slightly used VI. Great look on these sneaks. One of my favs.

if this pack ever releases again prob not
it will be world war 4
people in ga broke into store for space jams
what do u think will happen 4 these
eek.gif

This was the 2nd worst camp out for me at NTSF along with the Altitude XIII's release. There were people camped out for a damn week for these. I flipped my 1st pack for $800 on CL about a year after RD and bought another pack but flipped the VI's to a home boy for $200 NDS...

man i was just going thru pics on my comp, and just found my dmp pics. I regret selling those all the time, smh @ me.

APPRECIATED !

Got my pack for $450 shipped shortly after the release.... But no booklet or dog tags but i dont care about those... then got another pair of the xi's for like 250 to wear.... in the process of beating those up.... contemplating on wether or not to get rid of my package due to high bills... but i dont want to at all though....

It was not that crazy in and around detroit....I didnt pull any AirAnt type stuff....but I got a pack, came home, seen the prices, went back and bought as many in my size as the mall had left.....walked wtih 6 that day.....bought some odd sizes the next day......I also ran into one about a year back from a friend of a friend, bought them for $450 DS sz 11......I have sold and traded all but 2, they have gotten me a lot of shoes that I would otherwise not pay for......

I actually have enjoyed all the packs, I just hate the new prices......

story here

my boy calls me like at 10 a.m askin me if we splitin the pack....
then i look on this site n ppl was sayin the camping out had started so i call my boy n tell him imma make the line. got to footlocker in 42nd n 2 dudes was there in line... one kid was 15 n he was coppin a 13 n the other a 12....i got a 10.5. around 5 p.m n my boy whos splitting with me took the spot...got back on the line like at 12 a.m....the opened the doors at 6, got the kix n my boy was parked right in front n we was out....pack cost around 320....i got the 6s....still havent worn em to this day....

a year after they came out my other boy was sellin his worn once dmp 11s cuz he needed money to fix his car....im thinkin he gonna want over 300 which was not bad....
he only wanted 180 n i bought em off him, size 10

wore em last summer to the city n broke alot of necks that day

gonna unds the 6s this summer along with grape 5s

Smh...my boy let his go for retail like a yr and a half ago and I was gettin hit in the head for student loan payments so I couldn't even cop those off him.

Smh...my boy let his go for retail like a yr and a half ago and I was gettin hit in the head for student loan payments so I couldn't even cop those off him.

Back
Top Bottom