Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

I wanted these so bad, just for the XIs...but they escaped me, I wear a 14 so I know I can kiss these LONG GOODBYE!!

if i could only find one in the $650-$700 range
smh.gif

^^^ People on NT other then SG have them Ive seen pics. Not sure who they are but some NTers have them.

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

how many of you have a pair with JORDAN on the eyelets of the XI?

Im not sure anyone here besides sneak geeks has them
There are several NTers whom have them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

nope never rubbed off at all. the dmp pack was the last good quality shoe the jordan brand made.
The 23 on my other pair that I wore a lot started to peel off...I'm thinking because of the jeans and also whenever you hold the back tab to put on the shoes...but still had good quality regardless.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

how many of you have a pair with JORDAN on the eyelets of the XI?

Im not sure anyone here besides sneak geeks has them
There are several NTers whom have them
nerd.gif
nice. so im not the only one here.
happy.gif
how did i get them? well i actually came back to the champs a couple of days after the release and sure enough the associate told me on some dmp they received that has the jordan on teh eyelets. i asked if i can see em. i saw em. they are my size. i bought it right there and then. all in all, 3 pairs originally. sold a pair for like 550 shipped. i was a happy camper. both pairs still on ice.
smokin.gif

Bought 3 on RD, sold two, picked up one more. I have an 11.5 set and a 11 set. Sold my 11.5 VIs and wore my 11.5 XIs. The size 11s are on ice.

I just sold mine for 900 bucks... picking up my check tomorrow from flight club. I'm kinda regeting it but I'm just gonna get the regular concords & call it a day

The DMP package was the only time I lined up for a pair of shoes, and didn't get them.
I was actually the cutoff guy!!!
We had a list, (Employees of the Finishline actually had to line up too) and we parked in a parking lot adjacent to the mall. At about 5am in the morning we started to drive to the entrance of the mall, and about 100 people came out of nowhere and rushed the doors!!!
That list probably wouldn't have meant crap if it wasnt for the workers lining up with us. I remember one guy sold the pack for $600 right out the door.
Ebay prices were insane for the size 12, 13, and 14. They were selling for $1,000-1,400 that weekend.
And that was back when you could do 1 day auctions.

how much generally was the pre-orders for the pack if anyone remembers? Just was thinking about it, because when these dropped I didn't have enough dough for.

I can't appreciate this thread why?

2 weeks after I copped my Defining Moment Package my house was broken into and those along with Mark Smith Lazer AF1's, Cement IV's and a few others were stolen. That day I learned I had "watchers" in my neighborhood
tired.gif
 Think this was one of the pivotal moments when I started to slow down on collecting kicks.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I can't appreciate this thread why?

2 weeks after I copped my Defining Moment Package my house was broken into and those along with Mark Smith Lazer AF1's, Cement IV's and a few others were stolen. That day I learned I had "watchers" in my neighborhood
tired.gif
 Think this was one of the pivotal moments when I started to slow down on collecting kicks.
Thats just scary... sounds like no one was hurt, which is most important.  

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i think the DMP's should get even more recognition than it has.
I think alot of people underestimated the longevity of this pack.  I remember people panning the 6's immediately and eBay was flooded with them going for CDP 15-22 prices. Now alot of people are sitting there regretting splitting the pack up. 
IMO the best 2 pack of Jordans to ever release.  Its the centerpiece of many collections and deservedly so.  I've seen alot of packs sell for pretty cheap 700ish and I have a feeling in a couple years that 700 is going to look like a steal. 

As for my story, I went to a local mom and pop and they were charging 450 a pack and just couldnt pull the trigger.... regretted it almost immediately cus the guy behind me ended up copping 3 packs... and then nearly jumped out a window after seeing the resale prices later that night. 

But ended up gettin mine 2 years ago for 600 and theyve been sittin on ice.  

Just looking for another set so I can wear em.

Even though i highly doubt its going to happen.........I HOPE JORDAN NEVER EVER RETRO THIS DMP

Even though i highly doubt its going to happen.........I HOPE JORDAN NEVER EVER RETRO THIS DMP
If it will make JB money they will sooner or later bet on that.

Originally Posted by puffin85

cdp quality FTL!!!!

Originally Posted by puffin85

cdp quality FTL!!!!

If its cdp quality everyone would still eat it up so dont get ur hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom