Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Bouncewear for around 200 to us up now
Thanks! Repped.  Size 13 placed.

I actually woke up and tried on Hanon, struck out and went back to bed.

$200 shipped isn't bad...only about 40 over if you count US tax/shipping (we won't get these locally).  Now I can put all focus on the Royal/Sport Blue (whatever you want to call em) KOs on the 23rd.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Thanks! Repped.  Size 13 placed.

I actually woke up and tried on Hanon, struck out and went back to bed.

$200 shipped isn't bad...only about 40 over if you count US tax/shipping (we won't get these locally).  Now I can put all focus on the Royal/Sport Blue (whatever you want to call em) KOs on the 23rd.

Thanks again.
So these are not releasing in the states?

So these are not releasing in the states?
No, I'm pretty sure they are.  Aug. 23rd to be exact.

Same day as the Royal/Sport Blue KO is scheduled to release.  Having these out of the way, will help me focus on getting the KOs.  Our local spots won't get either release, so it's online or bust.  Always tough going after 2 different shoes on RD.

*EDIT*

I see why you quoted me now...sorry.

"We won't get these locally" means here where I am (hickville USA).  Not necessarily the US as a whole.  Sorry for the confusion.

Hear you on that. I can only imagine the hurdles you have to go through to obtain certain styles, knocking one kick out the way now will have your stress levels thanking you in August.

I want those black/glow joints that dropped a while who but I refuse to drop 500 on some futures.

Damn, missed again! I must have just missed it, because I had it in my cart... Thanks for the heads up though, repped.

Made the mistake of trying these on...SMH! Too comfortable not to buy. DAMN! I'm mad these pulled that money out of my pocket.

Originally wanted to just paint the midsole and dye the sole darker like the blackout samples, but then I decided to add a little flare haha. Just wish the finisher i used was more matte, but I'll take it for my first "custom" attempt. the speckles seem really yellow in these pictures but they're much darker in person to the point that they're hardly noticeable imo.

*sorry for my terrible picture taking abilities haha

Back
Top Bottom