Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Doesn't look likely. I hate that they never dropped them or infrareds on ndc.
I remember calling a reseller that wanted $350 for them 2 days before release crazy.
If only I knew there would be idiots that would pay $600-$750 for them the weekend they released.
I was thinking the same thing! i didnt think they would go up that much. i actually thought the price would go down due the GR that were being released taking away from some of the demand for them....i just recent was looking online 2 days ago and saw pairs going for 6 bills...smh

I've been searching also but I have not seen the $600 price on eBay I saw one end worn 1x for $381 free shipping (glows btw) and there is one $500 DS glows also so they are going down in price or the sz you guys wear. These are sz 9 btw

I've been searching also but I have not seen the $600 price on eBay I saw one end worn 1x for $381 free shipping (glows btw) and there is one $500 DS glows also so they are going down in price or the sz you guys wear. These are sz 9 btw

Prices have come down to about $450-$500 for glows and $400-$450 for infrareds but there has also been a bunch of fake pairs listed for less in the last couple weeks.

This is true but I look for the 100% authentic or your money back listings to be sure, and have the 3m. Do the fakes have 3m?

This is true but I look for the 100% authentic or your money back listings to be sure, and have the 3m. Do the fakes have 3m?
From what I've seen...yea, they do.

Don't automatically trust the listing just because it states "100% authentic or quadruple your money back" (I actually am more suspect of those types of listings). Take the photos from the listings and post them here in the LC section. A lot of good/knowledgable NTers who are willing to help.

Good luck on the hunt man!

I kicked myself right after I bought the glows/Infrareds for a bit under $700 shipped combined prior to release, but glad now seeing prices. They have been my go to shoe since getting them. Comfy, love the accents with the 3M and metal aglets. Great shoe.

Order from Bouncewear has shipped as well for the black/clear/3Ms. Now wait to see what's offered next and HOPE these see NikeID one day.

Last edited:
Still debating on picking up a pair, they are just sitting at footlocker and I have the urge to try them on.

Still debating on picking up a pair, they are just sitting at footlocker and I have the urge to try them on.
If they have them at FTL, go in and try them on. Find the size that works best and purchase. I've been happy with the pairs I have purchased.

When exactly does the teal ones release.. Ive been seeing this saturday and next wednesday.. anyone know the correct date and if they are GR?

When exactly does the teal ones release.. Ive been seeing this saturday and next wednesday.. anyone know the correct date and if they are GR?
Those seem to be more limited than the black reflective pair, coloway is called Jade.

FSR here if you want them now or you can wait for a US release date.

http://www.kickz.com/en/jordan-sneakers-high-air-jordan-future-hyper_jade_hyper_jade-938722315
boo. My successful order confirmation on SNS just got cancelled over 1.5 hrs later.
http://www.kickz.com/en/jordan-sneakers-high-air-jordan-future-black_black-938722011

Kickz has sizes back up for sale, more expensive than the other euro spots but the only option if you don't want to wait for the US release.

US releases dont carry my size. :frown:

Checked the kickz, they don't have my size in the black either. plus kickz is more than I want to spend on these with their shipping. thanks tho!

Nice @MrDeeds  repped.. Now i have to debate on if this are gonna be limited in the US or not.. (why are all of the nice CW's they add that L word to them).

US releases dont carry my size.
frown.gif

Checked the kickz, they don't have my size in the black either. plus kickz is more than I want to spend on these with their shipping. thanks tho!
These are supposedly going to be the first pair of futures released in GS sizes in the US.  Hopefully thats true.

hmm. that's weird. I hope they make them the same. not really feeling that blue bottom. im sure enough others will tho. would need to see more.

cool info!

Back
Top Bottom