Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

How's sizing on this model?
I'm a 11.5 in Black/Red AJ1's & 11 in Flyknit Racers.
Very curious...Thank you.

PO

im a true sz 12 in all jordans but in futures i can do 11.5 or 12 ....i have volts in a 12 & purps in 11.5...have worn purps the most if that matters both feel the same on foot with maybe a 1/2 inch of space extra on the sz 12 in front of my toe

People have said TTS or .5 smaller.

I'm a true size 11 and true to size on these felt right. I also tried a half size down and they fit, but they were snug with my toe being really close to the end as far as length. In my opinion, I would recommend true to size. Also, my feet aren't wide or anything, so keep that in mind. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

JUST A FEW QUICK IPHONE SHOTS. IM PLEASED WITH EM.

LOT OF HATE ON THE FUTURES. THATS COOL WITH ME, THAT MEANS I WONT SEE THE NEXT DUDE WALKING AROUND WITH WHAT I HAVE ON, LOL!

I don't know if I could pull that CW off myself, but they look great!

Nice P/U man!

Those jades so nice. I hope when I try em on I'll like how the color looks, it seems so bright in those pics. If i don't like those I hope the black and white or greys are available

Those jades so nice. I hope when I try em on I'll like how the color looks, it seems so bright in those pics. If i don't like those I hope the black and white or greys are available

THEY ARE ACTUALLY A SHADE OR 2 DARKER THAN THOSE PICS I POSTED. THEY ARE UN-EDITED IPHONE SHOTS SO THEY ARENT MY BEST SHOTS.

How's sizing on this model?
I'm a 11.5 in Black/Red AJ1's & 11 in Flyknit Racers.
Very curious...Thank you.

PO
i would say TTS, but if you had to you could go up .5 and be comfortable. They are pretty flexible. I wear a 12 in 1's and have a 12.5 in the Camo Futures and they are fine.

MORE INFO HERE

and larger images

jordan-future-grey-black-04-570x570.jpg
jordan-future-grey-black-07.jpg
jordan-future-grey-black-05.jpg
jordan-future-grey-black-06.jpg
jordan-future-grey-black-08.jpg
jordan-future-grey-black-09.jpg

will be copped btw
pimp.gif

whattup NT fam. i got an acquaintance who said he has a pair of these black and gold PE's from the JB classic because his cousin was an athlete and recipient of all of the PE's from the event. dude is willing to sell me the pair but its somewhat fishy because the shoe is an 8.5 (which is my size). i wanted to clear some air and find out if they even made these PE's in an 8.5? if so.. what would the pricing go for these?

View media item 1084823
whattup NT fam. i got an acquaintance who said he has a pair of these black and gold PE's from the JB classic because his cousin was an athlete and recipient of all of the PE's from the event. dude is willing to sell me the pair but its somewhat fishy because the shoe is an 8.5 (which is my size). i wanted to clear some air and find out if they even made these PE's in an 8.5? if so.. what would the pricing go for these?

Not sure which athlete from the event even wore an 8.5 ... I would ask the name of the athlete and cross reference with who actually played in the game.

I wouldn't trust em unless he took a pic with the kicks with his face in em.

Those gray/white/black premiums will release "soon"

Not sure which athlete from the event even wore an 8.5 ... I would ask the name of the athlete and cross reference with who actually played in the game.
thats what i was thinking as well. if anything id think the smallest size they'd make is a 9. thanks. i'll definitely look into the athlete and get more info when i can. i'd love to have these in my collection but im not tryna get played as well. 

Back
Top Bottom