Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

i like the premiums better imo. the weave of the material ends up coming out with bigger squares than the non premium, plus those lace tips and the leather tab are dope.

gonna cop, these look good with joggers or nah?

Air Jordan Future Premium Metallic Silver Black

"Jordan Brand will release a premium edition of Future Air Jordan, Air Jordan called Future Premium Metallic Silver Black.

These Air Jordan Future Premium Metallic Silver consist of a gray reflective braided upper with a black asymmetrical lacing system that provides rendering bicolor interesting.

The sole borrowed from Air Jordan 11 consists of a white to a translucent and midsole outsole icy. The golden aglets after black laces give a luxurious hand to the pair.

Air Jordan Future Metallic Silver released Saturday, July 26 and will be available at the usual retailers including Nike.com and Kickz.fr at 9am. The price should be € 170 as it is a Premium version"

SOURCE

I really like how the tongue is black on these premiums, really makes it stand out IMO.

Did Foot Locker or Finish Line ever get any of the premiums in the past?

Last edited:
Not sure which athlete from the event even wore an 8.5 ... I would ask the name of the athlete and cross reference with who actually played in the game.
thats what i was thinking as well. if anything id think the smallest size they'd make is a 9. thanks. i'll definitely look into the athlete and get more info when i can. i'd love to have these in my collection but im not tryna get played as well. 

i mean you dont know whos on the team, there could be someone with a 8 or 8.5

the point is if they are legit. they have high quality fakes of them so unless he gives the players name and you can verify the size and legit check em. i wouldnt even bother

Crazy how folks are loving these now
I can still see myself shake my head when I saw the first images of it.

Now I'm shaking my head Niké drops everything at he same d. time.

I wish I had a fat wallet.

Have you guys seen the premium bred version of the futures like the grey black ones up there? Supposedly those are releasing as well

A local store already has the grey 3m future premium for retail $180. Should I bite it? They look great in person. It's just a matter of my wallet handling all the shoes coming out in the next month :/

A local store already has the grey 3m future premium for retail $180. Should I bite it? They look great in person. It's just a matter of my wallet handling all the shoes coming out in the next month :/
Where? I don't buy that many kicks anymore, but I want those!

I thought the premiums retailed for $185. Anyways, if you want them, go ahead.

Friend grabbed a pair of those grey/black/ice sole 3m. Sent me some Nice pictures. But I can't and I refuse to pay retail for fancy jordan typed roshes. They stylish no doubt. I grabbed the grey with a bday coupon. But retail? Hell na.

Not hating on the people who feel different.

Back
Top Bottom