Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Yes, all decent colorways are limited. Someone quote me and let me know when the release dates for cool grey premiums are dropping.

View media item 1089789View media item 1089790
Yea yea, essentially the same angle. Friend's pictures. He bought the grey premiums on Saturday at one of the many shoe boutiques in the bay area. $185.

I'm not dropping his spot, without his permission. So no need to ask.

If you know your spots, give them a call or swing by. Most of them still got a few pairs left.

As I said before, no way these futures should be priced at jordan prices. Refuse to pay retail. Bday or VIP coupon or nothing. Only own the gr greys that I got using the bday coupon.

Last edited:
yea but the point is i wanna save together on one site where im getting pretty much 25-30% off my order :lol:

yea but the point is i wanna save together on one site where im getting pretty much 25-30% off my order :lol:
you can always use a guest account Nike or create another nike account and still use your 15% cash back on discover.

you wont fam... cant buy 2 of the same

SMH

what if they dont sell out, arent you able to buy more? like i cant go on NDC and buy 2 of the grey pairs right now? :lol:

possibly.... but in that case id buy in the morning & call to do a phone order later

Back
Top Bottom