Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

RIP 
laugh.gif

Other Retailers already have them in stores. Its not only finishline, Footaction and Nike.com My local shop has a nice amount of them in already. These shouldn't be terribly hard to get.

people buying the GR futures from ebay and other sellers be carefull, they have GM/HQ fakes of all the colors volt, blue, black, grey, etc

people buying the GR futures from ebay and other sellers be carefull, they have GM/HQ fakes of all the colors volt, blue, black, grey, etc
why it seems like the GR ones are all pretty available still. I just need the 3m blacks to get their date already. 

why it seems like the GR ones are all pretty available still. I just need the 3m blacks to get their date already. 

why? no idea :lol:

just giving a heads up if you are buying outside of an authorized dealer

nah nike id would be $250+ for non premium & $350+ for premium

ill just grab the cw's i like & keep it movin

Last edited:
So the grey/3m/black pair is releasing this weekend? Earlier in the week they said that was the euro release date, anybody know who will have these online?

a 350 price on futures seems steep. i'm thinking 225 & 250 for IDs but because of the simplicity of the shoe I doubt they'd release em on ID

So the grey/3m/black pair is releasing this weekend? Earlier in the week they said that was the euro release date, anybody know who will have these online?

Same question. Really want these, would be my first pair of futures. I had the Royals and thought they were a little blah so I returned them. These jumped out at me when I first saw the pics in this thread.

fine print says "house of hoops only"
Yeah, meaning only house of hoops for In store. If it wasn't going to be on FTL.com it wouldn't even be on the RELEASE Calendar just the locater. Plus the count down timer already started.

wrong. house of hoops only means just what it says. house of hoops only. they wont be online nor will the unchamp lebron xi lows.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are doing fcfs at my footaction for the premium greys...first pair of futures that I've liked

Back
Top Bottom