Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Same question. Really want these, would be my first pair of futures. I had the Royals and thought they were a little blah so I returned them. These jumped out at me when I first saw the pics in this thread.
I've seen 3 dates for the Black/Clear/3M.  Aug 23rd, 27th, and 30th.

Who knows at this point...

Maaaann got that call from HOH Galleria....

7Dinzpp.gif

almost forgot about the reds. still want them but theres so much releasing. these premiumsn look nice as well. I think theyll be relatively easy to attain

if I switch the soles on red and volt futures , then return the volts saying they sent them w a red sole think theyd believe me?

if I switch the soles on red and volt futures , then return the volts saying they sent them w a red sole think theyd believe me?

if you do a clean job, try. if they don't believe you then too bad, you still got red/volt futures in the end, sounds like it'd look dope. post when you're done.

I certainly have no idea to get the silver/black premiums this weekend in the bay area, and it looks like online isn't even an option.

As far as the info I seen, yes
Can anyone give me insight on what time the unclaimed pairs are released?  I don't see a lot of people posting the tickets on facebook so I assume everybody that has a guaranteed pair wants them to rock. Does HoH have every pair accounted for with a ticket holder before release day? Or is there stock held for fcfs purposes?

JB round here playing with people emotions making these silver premiums so unattainable at retail. Trying to create hype for the other 10-25 colorways they are going to give us. I for one would much rather 6-7 colorways all attainable instead of this limited nonsense on a few pairs and then GR on a all volt shoe. Like come on JB, all volt GR?

Back
Top Bottom