Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

So the reflective blacks and sports blue were released in Australia today - no huge queue, and definitely not close to selling out. I'm undecided on the sports blue, for $200.

I gotta admit, these do nothing for me...with that said, I've been following this thread for a minute now and for some odd reason, them Jades kept peaking my interest. Not sure why but after seeing a few REAL pictures of them a few pages back, I figured what the hell, be a wild pair to rock! I found a decent deal on eBay because I really didn't wanna shell out almost $170 (shipped) for them but damn am I glad I got them. They are pretty dope in person and pretty comfortable! 

I gotta admit, these do nothing for me...with that said, I've been following this thread for a minute now and for some odd reason, them Jades kept peaking my interest. Not sure why but after seeing a few REAL pictures of them a few pages back, I figured what the hell, be a wild pair to rock! I found a decent deal on eBay because I really didn't wanna shell out almost $170 (shipped) for them but damn am I glad I got them. They are pretty dope in person and pretty comfortable! 

View media item 1109507

View media item 1109508

View media item 1109510

i dont know how a grown man can go out in public with these

just me tho

i dont know how a grown man can go out in public with these

just me tho
they look like some GS junts 
laugh.gif

Say what you will but there isn't a single other colorway that I wanted to buy. Now don't get me wrong, the Bred colorway looks nice, but something about these when I saw them just made me want them. Yeah, the Jade is pretty loud, but quite honestly, this shoe itself doesn't do much for me as I said, but I guess I was feeling foggy; now it's time to jump 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Say what you will but there isn't a single other colorway that I wanted to buy. Now don't get me wrong, the Bred colorway looks nice, but something about these when I saw them just made me want them. Yeah, the Jade is pretty loud, but quite honestly, this shoe itself doesn't do much for me as I said, but I guess I was feeling foggy; now it's time to jump :lol:  

hey man, if you like em then its all that matters

Looking at the air force 1s in your avi makes me question if you even understand what ugly is.
you wanna compare the most iconic shoe in the world with a shapeless twisted fabric on a XI sole? serious??? 
embarassed.gif

you may not like that colorway but the shoe itself... naaah you kiddin me aint you? 
happy.gif

I told you these sellers would break down.

You're right. And like I said , these premiums WILL drop to at least $300 some day. I can honestly wait because as soon as the man told me $380 was the lowest offer he's gotten the shoes looked ugly to me all of a sudden lol

hey man, if you like em then its all that matters
Oh I do, the wife thinks they are ugly as hell and look like the booties you rock at a hospital 
laugh.gif

I can't wait to wear them out with her 
nthat.gif
I love doing the same to my wife, whatever she thinks is the most hideous is what gets worn.

Looking at the air force 1s in your avi makes me question if you even understand what ugly is.
you wanna compare the most iconic shoe in the world with a shapeless twisted fabric on a XI sole? serious??? 
embarassed.gif

you may not like that colorway but the shoe itself... naaah you kiddin me aint you? 
happy.gif
Love af1s, but the pair in your avi is atrocious.  My opinion though, just like you have yours.

I told you these sellers would break down.
You're right. And like I said , these premiums WILL drop to at least $300 some day. I can honestly wait because as soon as the man told me $380 was the lowest offer he's gotten the shoes looked ugly to me all of a sudden lol
Hype is dying very quickly, people are starting to realize nike intends on dropping 3 colorways a month through the end of the year.

Serious?

Does anyone think it is worthwhile to try to collect all the colour ways?
I agree with the Roshe analogy.

Wait till this releases in low cut (there was a photo leaked somewhere already I believe)

That's when sh will get real! haha

... what? low version?

pic?

id love to wait for lows
Trying to search it!

It was a grainy picture and it wasn't the focus of the photo. It was someone in the background of the photo. haha.

I'll keep searching!

(found this back on post #3721  of 4775 / page 125)

Originally Posted by quise2024  

Pic was highlighting the ATC2

but are those futures in the background? or future lows? Left foot ankle cut looks lower than a mid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom