Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

i'm joking on the "it's all the rage" but minimalistic design is popular now. people are buying but not dying to have em. which I prefer that way they hit discount and I can cop them at a fraction

i wouldnt hold my breath

while i want em at discount doubt it will be much and if they hit a nice discount i will probably miss out or just gonna be crap sizes

yea, gotta strike at the right time. wait too long everybody buys them up cheap or buy to early and the price drops more and more.

I only want the gym reds, blacks, both the tiger camos, and possibly the hyper jades (still on the fence about that color)

The 3M joints are nice. Like me and another person said, check your local Hibbets. They are here. I sold my pair because someone offered me $250 and I couldn't turn that down. I'll cop another pair on official release day.

Jordan future Metallic Silver Premium on SP now , $184.99
http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jorda...-silver-black-white-limit-1-per-customer.html
2ugfiuo.jpg

Last edited:
Sp has the worst site in life with the old JJ midnight releases being a very close second.

Do you guys think they have over-done the variety? I think keeping it limited in numbers and variety makes it more exclusive and valuable. The way they're coming out appears to dilute the exclusivity of it all.

wow! wtf

glad i copped off sneakerhead

oh well, out the door to go into the city lights

be safe anyone going out tonight

Last edited:

I'm normally an 8.5 but In the jordan 28 I'm a 9. 

These run tts or can i go .5 up? My foot isnt fat or narrow. It's just about as normal as you could get.

If you guys think I can go .5 up then thanks
I'm an 8.5 on Roshe's and 9 on Flyknit Lunars, Frees and Chukkas but went 8.5 on Future's.

I have a 9 as well. Fit's about the same. The difference is unnoticeable. 

I copped the black 3m on the release day in eu and recently bought the hyper jade, they are really well made and comfortable. I saw the burgundy with a gum sole, ill go for them i think....
Premiums are really expensive for what they are i think...but breds are really beautiful..so...

I feel the same way. For some reason I am infatuated with these, even taking them out of the box at night to look at them before I sleep. I feel like a kid with a new video game lol. I love the colour combo of the blue with the gold aglets.

Here's mine:
I know man, very, very seldom does a color like this come across and I'm like "damn, these are wild, might have to get em'!" but after a couple weeks of seeing them and then actually seeing some real pictures here, I just said F it and pulled the trigger. And the best part is I found a pair on fleabay for $135 shipped which was fantastic vs. the $170 shipped Finishline wanted. So I even felt better about them. After having them for a couple days, they have grown on me even more! These things are dope! 

Last edited:
Future sport blue just released in Europe at 130 euros wich is about 150 dollars, but doesnt came in 12.5....

Back
Top Bottom