Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I also haven't seen anybody wearing cigar 6s, champagne 6s, brazil 6s, nightshade 11s, or kobe 9s.
That doesn't mean they didn't sell out or nobody has them.

I also haven't seen anybody wearing cigar 6s, champagne 6s, brazil 6s, nightshade 11s, or kobe 9s.

WELL I HAVE 5 PAIRS OF KOBE 9'S, WORE ONE PAIR ALREADY.

BUT I DONT WEAR THE SAME SHOE MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK/MONTH.

I ALSO WAIT 5+ MONTHS TO WEAR MY NEW STUFF. SO MY FUTURES WONT SEE THE GROUND TIL OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER

Last edited:

WELL I HAVE 5 PAIRS OF KOBE 9'S, WORE ONE PAIR ALREADY.

BUT I DONT WEAR THE SAME SHOE MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK/MONTH.

I ALSO WAIT 5+ MONTHS TO WEAR MY NEW STUFF. SO MY FUTURES WONT SEE THE GROUND TIL OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER

I'm the same way, I usually unds shoes a year after they drop unless it something I'm really impressed with.
The grape Kobe 9 fk low that came out a couple weeks ago was immediately worn once I got them, same thing is going to happen with both the lebron lows that came out this week.

Has anyone seen a stranger on the street wearing these?

I'm yet to see one, but I reckon if I did, I'd walk up to them and say nice shoes.
I've seen several people wearing them. One was a Footaction employee (wearing blacks), I don't know if that counts. I've seen one guy wearing blacks and another wearing royals. The other day I saw a kid wearing blacks as well. I was surprised to see so many, but they look pretty good. I think most people are playing it safe with the blacks though.

NOPE, I HAVENT.

ITS FUNNY THOUGH, YOU GO TO A STORE, THEY ARE SOLD OUT OF THESE... BUT THEN YOU NEVER SEE ANYBODY WEARING THEM.... SO WHO'S REALLY BUYING THEM??
Well for me, I'm buying these as collectibles. Maybe 10, 20 years later I'd like to take them out and see what they're worth.

Were any of the grey premium 3Ms sold at any of the Niketown stores? I know they weren't on NDC but just checking!

@DannyArcher

Unless you're buying premiums, they're not going to be worth much in 10-20 years.

Last edited:
Can some one tell me which online vendors will be selling the Bred Future Jordans online?

Last edited:
@DannyArcher

Unless you're buying premiums, they're not going to be worth much in 10-20 years.

HOW DID YOU COME TO THIS CONCLUSION???

JUST BECAUSE OF THE "PREMIUM" TAG ADDED TO IT, OR HOW IT WAS A "LIMITED" RELEASE.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ALL.

Well for me, I'm buying these as collectibles. Maybe 10, 20 years later I'd like to take them out and see what they're worth.
A lot less sadly. This is a signature line based on fashions of today. The OG Jordans worked out that way because of the player and the nostalgia surrounding him. I think you can push the legacy of greatest basketball player for decades, but running shoe with materials that will degrade possibly faster then those in the past? Nah, not seeing it, but who can say for sure.

Premium or not, of all things shoes are an finnicky collectors item, they don't antique well. 

Who knows in 20 years you may be 3d printing retro jordans

Technology is moving at a breakneck pace

Last edited:
HOW DID YOU COME TO THIS CONCLUSION???

JUST BECAUSE OF THE "PREMIUM" TAG ADDED TO IT, OR HOW IT WAS A "LIMITED" RELEASE.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ALL.
Well premiums will retain some value regardless, yes, due to their limited nature. They actually are limited in terms of what stores sell them unlike other Jordans and can be pretty difficult to find, so those (especially the first two) should hold some allure.

For the GR futures, they are just like any other Jordan hybrid/frankenstein product. Don't get me wrong, I like them a lot and the first pics I saw of them I knew I wanted a pair (and have a couple). However, I cannot think that they would be worth much more than their retail price in 10-20 years. If you factor in inflation, yeah you might get $300 dollars for a pair, but then retail pairs might be costing $300 by that time anyway. Of course this is all in my opinion, and there may be some hype that blows up in that time, but I would buy them as someone who enjoys the look and not think much about their future value.

Well premiums will retain some value regardless, yes, due to their limited nature. They actually are limited in terms of what stores sell them unlike other Jordans and can be pretty difficult to find, so those (especially the first two) should hold some allure.

For the GR futures, they are just like any other Jordan hybrid/frankenstein product. Don't get me wrong, I like them a lot and the first pics I saw of them I knew I wanted a pair (and have a couple). However, I cannot think that they would be worth much more than their retail price in 10-20 years. If you factor in inflation, yeah you might get $300 dollars for a pair, but then retail pairs might be costing $300 by that time anyway. Of course this is all in my opinion, and there may be some hype that blows up in that time, but I would buy them as someone who enjoys the look and not think much about their future value.
exactly, i love my iguana pair, but this is just another one of those Jordan Brand shoes like the life style XII or shoes like the life style KD, Kobe, LeBron, etc. they look good, but nothing going up in value.

hey just wondering for anyone who got the Jordan 3M "Black Ice" Pairs from Europe Footlockers etc.

Does your carbon fiber look like this?
It doesn't look like it has much of a pattern up close but in these photos it does, wondering if everyone else has something similar?

Also: does the tag and dates look comparable?

Thanks!
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

they FRP(or graphite plate) bro. not CF. only premium version looks like the ones on the regular xi.

Last edited:

hey just wondering for anyone who got the Jordan 3M "Black Ice" Pairs from Europe Footlockers etc.

It doesn't look like it has much of a pattern up close but in these photos it does, wondering if everyone else has something similar?

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
That's the typical CF pattern on all GR Jordan Futures.

i have seen only one guy wearin blue futures, here aint that popular tho... dont like futures but bred color isnt that bad i must say!

get 10.5 if ur getting the woven future. half size up if ur getting the 3m mesh.

the weave stretches so theres no issue if they are tight or not. the 3m mesh unfortunately do not stretch.

i have wide feet btw.
Yup. I can def. feel the mesh pulling my toes together. Dont own the woven tough so I can't compare.

Maybe if they end up at an Outlet but I'm not planning on spending another €150 on these things.

Also: does the tag and dates look comparable?

Thanks!
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Yes and Yes.

Looks cheap as f..

I can shoot some pics later if you like?

Back
Top Bottom