Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I'm surprised these are available some places because I have not seen a release date for them. The black tiger camo ones look better

to me that camo print is too large for the shoe. it looks more likke the Great Wave to me than it does camo

How much were the Infrareds?
RETAIL
roll.gif

Last edited:
Damn, i was not really fancy of the camo ones but i'm really tempted finally!!!

just saw the future release of the whiteout sole one too, they looks quite good actually!

I went to pick a pair up yesterday and was disappointed. The "carbon fiber" on the bottom was a straight up piece of plastic with like two little drops of glue on it. Looked exactly like the bs Chinese knockoffs come with...

So weird to see so many pics of camos that look green when in person not only are they black as **** but the camo is also different per pair, a display pair didn't have camo that reached the toe.

I like them but 100 would have made the future line a whole lot more successful 

. Picked up today at HoH
Just for reference for people who don't get to see them in person, thats the most accurate base color, its SUPER DUPER dark olive, way closer to black

The flash picture makes it look like a different shoe.

also with the two pictures alone you can see some of the varience in print. 

Last edited:

So weird to see so many pics of camos that look green when in person not only are they black as **** but the camo is also different per pair, a display pair didn't have camo that reached the toe.

I like them but 100 would have made the future line a whole lot more successful
Theres a black pair also to come in addition to this green one

So weird to see so many pics of camos that look green when in person not only are they black as **** but the camo is also different per pair,

BLACK???

YOU MUST BE COLOR BLIND BECAUSE THE SOLE IS BLACK..... THE UPPER IS CLEARLY "DARK OLIVE", NOWHERE CLOSE TO BLACK.

Theres a black pair also to come in addition to this green one
That's interesting then because the pair I saw was certainly not dark olive but ok (or anywhere near as green as im seeing pics of)

like I saw it three times before my friend got them and walked out the store. I mean it's a pretty well lit footlocker. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom