Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

yeah the left pair is in stock 34th street foot locker

Haven't seen the right pair. 

Release schedule for these are super close, I'm guessing they made a whole bunch hoping for higher sales and are instead just dumping them all at once?

Last edited:
Are the shoes comfortable or do they feel exactly like how any pair of Jordan xis feel.

Are the shoes comfortable or do they feel exactly like how any pair of Jordan xis feel.

VERY COMFORTABLE.

IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO FEEL LIKE ANY PAIR OF 11'S SIMPLY FOR THE FACT THAT THE UPPER IS ALL MESH...
ok...what about the cushioning? I have thought about getting a pair but an undecided because idk if it's really worth it.

ok...what about the cushioning? I have thought about getting a pair but an undecided because idk if it's really worth it.

IDK IF YOU OWN ANY ROSHE RUNS, BUT THESE FEEL IDENTICAL TO THOSE. FEELS NOTHING LIKE THE STANDARD 11 SOLE IMO.

IDK IF YOU OWN ANY ROSHE RUNS, BUT THESE FEEL IDENTICAL TO THOSE. FEELS NOTHING LIKE THE STANDARD 11 SOLE IMO.
it must be the plastic carbon fiber in them
laugh.gif

Had a trade lined up on the Bred Future for the 14 Ferrari straight across, I don't know if dude didn't like the rubber Carbon sole or if the red was too light but: he wanted my shoe and $50

Told him to lose my phone number and left.

Had a trade lined up on the Bred Future for the 14 Ferrari straight across, I don't know if dude didn't like the rubber Carbon sole or if the red was too light but: he wanted my shoe and $50

He probably checked ebay at the last second, at that price you may as well just buy them off ebay.

unless its the premium pair without the white, because those look like they are going for more.

He probably checked ebay at the last second, at that price you may as well just buy them off ebay.

unless its the premium pair without the white, because those look like they are going for more.

Nope, the ones with white soles.
Honestly speaking though until I saw these on feet in person I slept on all of them, I I wasn't even aware until i think Mr Deeds pointed it out, that there were premium and regs.

This is definitely my next grab though.

Intrigued with the thought of the Futures in low top form.  If they release in the woven material might just have to cop a pair.

Never mind I meant sole collector
Sole Collector saying NEXT summer though!? That's a LONG time to wait.  Futures may be a thing of the past if they wait that long...

weartesters.com didn't specifiy a rumored release date.

Sole Collector saying NEXT summer though!? That's a LONG time to wait.  Futures may be a thing of the past if they wait that long...

weartesters.com didn't specifiy a rumored release date.
That's what they said with the Flyknit Roshe's too.

Over/under 3 mos? Holiday 2014?

I'm intrested but will say I feel like they might fall off how the regular ones feel like they will slip out the back...

Back
Top Bottom