Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

View media item 1232384
I don't remember a brown sweater color did anyone know these were releasing

i knew about em, not sure if i posted them but these kicks dont have a release date. they just show up :lol:

those will probably hit sales rack since dudes dont buy brown kicks, ill take em for $75 tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might as well get the green to and have the whole sweater pack lol

View media item 1232384
I don't remember a brown sweater color did anyone know these were releasing

i knew about em, not sure if i posted them but these kicks dont have a release date. they just show up :lol:

those will probably hit sales rack since dudes dont buy brown kicks, ill take em for $75 tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might as well get the green to and have the whole sweater pack lol

I want to get the green but i aint paying a lot for em.

the grey upper should be dropping soon as well

I forgot about the gray sweater its a 4pk lol, I want the burgundy gold but waiting for that sale price only my local shiek got em

They also got a navy coming out as well.
so you just gonna name one color at a time so I can just add one number to the sweater pack at a time
laugh.gif

Red/white lows aren't bad, but man they are really whoring this shoe out with no end in sight.
Yeah, I'm thinking these are cheap as hell for JB to make so they must not care as they make a huge profit margin on them... I see they're getting marked down under retail like crazy.

yall, it aint no crazy discount. probably like 20-30. if you want most of these white sole can be had on ebay for 100-110 shipped.

whats like crazy and where?

^^^^^what he said :nerd:

Yea word, drop that location with the deal

yall, it aint no crazy discount. probably like 20-30. if you want most of these white sole can be had on ebay for 100-110 shipped.

OS life had wolf greys and the black cw in good sizes for $109 a few weeks ago... Most of the GR colorways have been marked down to $130 on various sites as well.

Back
Top Bottom