Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Really no new intereting cw for me....i maybe be able to cop the dark grey/volt one

I really prefer the feeling of this fabric upper than the first woven type.

I currently wear my burgundy/gold and i often use the black/icy sole

i wore the wolf grey 3 or 4 times, but it begins to be cold outside and they are not made for automn....

Ain't tryna fool with eBay, too many fakes I can't identify
nah, legit sellers brah.

if you want em you can get em. dont think they got fakes of white sole yet or even willing to make em. if they do they will be constructed poorly

nah, legit sellers brah.

if you want em you can get em. dont think they got fakes of white sole yet or even willing to make em. if they do they will be constructed poorly
exactly, i could probably tell if a shoe is fake/questionable based on the sellers feedback alone.

[thread="580648"]Quote:[/thread]
nah, legit sellers brah.

exactly, i could probably tell if a shoe is fake/questionable based on the sellers feedback alone.

not anymore, fake/gm sellers on ebay have perfect feedback :lol:

feedback means absolutely nothing to me anymore

^ I doubt it, if you sell fakes eventually you will catch a negative.

even legit powersellers get negatives :lol:

if you have 1000+ feedback with a neg or two it doesnt mean anything

and if you are going by pictures of the pairs on ebay you know what you are buying. these kids these days dont know the different and think unauthorized=legit

search ebay and you will see. i havent looked in a long time since i never check ebay for kicks but you can find a bunch of sellers with perfect/near perfect feedback making sales all day

like i said i never go by feedback

even legit powersellers get negatives
laugh.gif

and if you are going by pictures of the pairs on ebay you know what you are buying. these kids these days dont know the different and think unauthorized=legit

search ebay and you will see. i havent looked in a long time since i never check ebay for kicks but you can find a bunch of sellers with perfect/near perfect feedback making sales all day

All it takes is one negative to put me on guard. Like i said "I CAN" determine authenticity from a sellers feedback, maybe you can't but "I CAN". I've never purchased any GMs yet and don't see myself getting duped any time soon.

even legit powersellers get negatives :lol:

All it takes is one negative to put me on guard. Like i said "I CAN" determine authenticity from a sellers feedback, maybe you can't but "I CAN". I've never purchased any GMs yet and don't see myself getting duped any time soon.

thats not what im saying

theres GM sellers an thats all they sell and if you know kicks you can tell obviously. im just saying people buying them think they are legit, when they get em they are same as pics so they dont think anything is wrong.

thats not what im saying

theres GM sellers an thats all they sell and if you know kicks you can tell obviously. im just saying people buying them think they are legit, when they get em they are same as pics so they dont think anything is wrong.

I don't know kicks that well so I'm standoffish about copping brand new kicks of eBay. Reckon ill just post pics in here for y'all to verify

thats not what im saying

this man knows...i swear i saw a seller with perfect feedback 100 percent rating. and i know for a fact he was selling gm's

those were sold soon as i clicked in my size and he just listed another at $10 more :smh:

Back
Top Bottom