Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

yoooo I got that call for the future glows!!! @ House of Hoops Houston for anyone wondering. Maaan that call got me feeling like:

832.gif

#TeamRetail

I got no call anyone in nyc get a call yet n any one have any idea what these are gonna sell for after they drop... I'm tight I didn't get a call

yoooo I got that call for the future glows!!! @ House of Hoops Houston for anyone wondering. Maaan that call got me feeling like:

832.gif

#TeamRetail

hope they are still calling. what size did you get? im waiting for my 10.5 call in the glows.

Dude I know just offered me the Glows sz 10 for 350 but damn I cant see myself paying that much for these and I was feeling them before I found out they were limited. Looked on ebay and these going for 600+
frown.gif

Congrats Victorious #TeamRetail

I have a feeling I'll be going 0/11 from my raffles.

3 for glows
3 for infrared
2 for AJKO rivalry pack
3 for AJKO red/white/black

One has to stick, right? I hate nyc lol

If you can't make 50k at a normal job in major metro areas (where a large majority if not all of Niketowns exist) then you need to reevaluate your life.

Last edited:
Random idea: Let's talk about the kick in the face we're gonna take on these raffles today and now about income in places we may or may not live in.

Back
Top Bottom