Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Got one glow pair on lock, might see if i can get a second on lock for retail and try and do a trade for the reds cuz nowhere getting red onlinr

anyone know if Undefeated is getting these, have to assume they will but have yet to see any confirmation or post by them..?

Not sure about the California locations but here in Vegas no...Stopped by today to chop it up and confirmed it...Might want to check though because they could have allocated their whole supply to one or two stores...

I can say of all the releases dropping this weekend the Futures seem to be the hardest to track down...Aside from that AJKO Pack that is...

Beating my head against a wall over here...

Last edited:
The first new Jordan model I've been excited about in YEARS.....and I have no shot of buying them. |I

Just when I think JB couldn't do anything more ******ed, they make a move like this that has me speechless.

:smh:

Anyone in line at Nike Chicago?
I heard it's like 30 heads out there 
laugh.gif

learned my lesson with them >_> they're cool and all but that i'll take your money hostage then tell you it's oos is ridiculous. i'm still waiting for my refund from 8 days ago .:lol:

I ordered a pair of grapes from them and they were great in fact I was going to take some pictures this weekend of them and post them in the other thread. I really wanted to keep a pair DS so that is why I ordered them. I never have ordered a really hyped limited shoe from them though. Can't imagine there would even be to many for online sales.

The resale on these things is ridiculous I looked on the bay 
sick.gif
 it was never that serious they're already approaching Banned 1 level which is shameful considering the history behind that release and the Future being a hybrid 

I ordered a pair of grapes from them and they were great in fact I was going to take some pictures this weekend of them and post them in the other thread. I really wanted to keep a pair DS so that is why I ordered them. I never have ordered a really hyped limited shoe from them though. Can't imagine there would even be to many for online sales.
everything up to the taking my money and it not being in stock was great. i just dont like the fact that i paid for an item that wasn't even there. then paid again for an item that wasn't supposed to be on there. lol two transactions of fail.

If people are dumb enough to pay these high prices they deserve to be taken advantage of. Dudes are about to pay close to 1k for a Jordan Roshe 
laugh.gif

I wood of been ok with 3 maybe 4 hundred but 700-1000 ill pass the hunt for the Miros can continue with that money

just passed by NTSF. they had a bomb scare close by so they made all the campers leave. they gave them tickets to come back tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom