Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

ALL I KNOW IS THE MINUTE THESE GET CUT SNAKESKIN.....
a snakeskin ver would be awesome and frustrating at the same time, I just fear anything extra or really good looking will go the way of the 3m ver.
mean.gif

My boy got his GITD's in today, wasn't feeling them at all. All hype on this model. Hard to believe people were stressing over these.

They just don't do it for me like the premiums. The pair with the different upper material is nice though.

Not sure why they called these "future" when the woven thing was used 13 yrs ago on the XV upper. :nerd:

Wish the Black with the black ice sole came with 3m upper. I'd like that better than a glow sole. 

All Futures should come with 3m upper. Damn you JB.

Found a pair of Glows for 250 locally.

Must be a scam, right?

I never mess with Craigslist, but searched and figured what the hell.

Found a pair of Glows for 250 locally.

Must be a scam, right?

I never mess with Craigslist, but searched and figured what the hell.

might be someone just trying to get em off quickly. ive messed around w CL a number of times with no incident . just be safe .

Saw this on a Spanish site, nothing confirmed but a lot of the shoes they have date's for match up with other leaked lists

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

JUNE 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE PREMIUM/METALLIC SILVER 652141-050

JUNE 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE/BLACK 656503-011

JULY 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE PREMIUM/BLACK 652141-601

JULY 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE/INFRARED 23 656503-623

AUGUST 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE/DARK GREY 656503-025

Pretty sure the July and August dates are wrong since they don't fall on a Saturday but gives us an idea of colorways coming out in the future

Saw this on a Spanish site, nothing confirmed but a lot of the shoes they have date's for match up with other leaked lists

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

JUNE 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE PREMIUM/METALLIC SILVER 652141-050

JUNE 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE/BLACK 656503-011

JULY 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE PREMIUM/BLACK 652141-601

JULY 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE/INFRARED 23 656503-623

AUGUST 21 - AIR JORDAN FUTURE/DARK GREY 656503-025

Pretty sure the July and August dates are wrong since they don't fall on a Saturday but gives us an idea of colorways coming out in the future
interesting that there are still some premiums coming out, hopefully they're GR so people actually have a realistic chance to get them

Would never rock. Was hoping they got rightfully ******* on so I could get at a discount and swap the gitd & colored soles onto other 11s. Oh wells.

Seeing as I'm skipping the concord low release, I just may put myself back in the hunt for the black pair.

Back
Top Bottom