Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Those samples looked better in the initial picture compared to on foot

that icy sole
pimp.gif

got some off craigslist for $400. considering dude pay $200 after tax for em, I'm not complaining too much.

shout out to my coworkers pam and eazee in the background supporting this win!  also got all my #PoloGate stuff in the mail today too. haha

PB&J for the next week 

meh.  got two pair of lebron xi superheroes in the mail as a gift from a homie at nike. they don't fit, i'll flip em and come out even/on top.  pipe that. 

meh.  got two pair of lebron xi superheroes in the mail as a gift from a homie at nike. they don't fit, i'll flip em and come out even/on top.  pipe that. 
you're making L.A. look bad bruh. You could've just ignored cold city rather than humble bragging about your homie at nike.

you're making L.A. look bad bruh. You could've just ignored cold city rather than humble bragging about your homie at nike.
lol i aint from here. ion't care. would have been a humble brag if the nike connect woulda hooked me up with two pairs of futures instead LOL

lol i aint from here. ion't care. would have been a humble brag if the nike connect woulda hooked me up with two pairs of futures instead LOL

Your "nike connect" couldn't send you features , instead some lebrons
DUD!! Coming to gloat while catching the L
NT mentality

Back
Top Bottom