Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

won the raffle at flight23 for these 
nthat.gif

I havent followed any of these releases at all but I saw some multi colored on twitter asking for 500 for them.

Seems like the 'limited' tag has no ceiling at all on prices.

I wouldnt even want to pay retail for these if I was give the chance. Whatever the retail price is 
laugh.gif

no shade at u bboyd but
why do people keep up with the roshe coments when talking about these...they couldnt be more different

I didn't compare the entire shoe to a roshe, and didn't even compare the futures that have released to a roshe. I used "floppy roshe" when speaking specifically of the NON PREMIUM pairs, and floppy is a fitting description for the uppers of both of those shoes.... because the shape and characteristics of the material on the upper of roshe's and non premium futures is very similar, especially in an on foot comparison.

I have a wide foot and when I put on a roshe it looks like a boa swallowed a baby deer lol. The floppy roshe upper forms to every nook and cranny of a wide foot, as opposed to a solid shell-like upper of a leather shoe that holds its shape.

The upper on both models of the future is woven which adds to the structural integrity, but just like the roshe, neither has a foam package so they all give that natural look and feeling on foot. In hand tho, the woven upper of the premium future is stiffer and the addition of the 3M nylon threads woven in along with the solid suede backing allow it to actually hold its shape when you're not wearing it and not give so much that your entire foot is outlined in the upper when you wear them.

The non premium future isn't near as sturdy and collapses across the upper when not on foot and loses its original shape, like a roshe, on foot.

Nice try Buddy, I wish youy luck on that $rice. I've been looking and asking around Since release day. Cheapest I've found is $500 - $550

2 stores in Miami getting them but these joints ugly AF !

Y'all falling into the hype with these.

cop at those prices before they go up.

I got an eBay listing he said he'll do 450 %100 feedback on 300+ but all his feedback is off designer sneakers $600 and up odd to just come up selling 1 pair of jordans

I got an eBay listing he said he'll do 450 %100 feedback on 300+ but all his feedback is off designer sneakers $600 and up odd to just come up selling 1 pair of jordans
That's a great price I'd go for it, especially if they're glows. You have buyer protection anyway so no need to worry

Back
Top Bottom