Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

i want a pair of these badly cmon nike release something better than these crap multicolours already -.-

do they make fake jordan futures? I am going to buy off ebay and they look legit, but guy has no feedback. Decent price, not a real high resell. 329 shipped. Can anybody answer this quickly?

Thank you.

I just looked at the listing and noticed the winning bid was $320. those look legit but its hard to say. Fake website i posted earlier has them for 320. Did you end up winning?
Yeah I think he did

If he wants to cop he should and if it winds up fake just file a PayPal claim

I just looked at the listing and noticed the winning bid was $320. those look legit but its hard to say. Fake website i posted earlier has them for 320. Did you end up winning?
No I did not. Thank you for your help. Right when I was clicking the checkout option on ebay it said error. It sold out. So pissed as  for 320, it was a great price. I am looking for a sz 10 in either glow or infrared if you know anybody selling for decent price like that. Sooo upset that someone bought before I could. Thank you again.
Yeah I think he did

If he wants to cop he should and if it winds up fake just file a PayPal claim
I wish I did and yes I would have had ebay buyer protection. Would not know how to tell if fake though. Thanks for your help. Wish I was able to cop.

Yea gm is fake
Dumb question; what is GM stands for?
Grey Market, just understand it as fugazi or fake.

Some try to justify it by saying that the shoes are made by the same people that make authentics in the same factories with the same materials and its been proven time and time again that they are just high quality copies.

Nike molds are stolen and used to make copies, thats why you'll see bred 11s and gammas that are a different shape than the most recent retros.  You'll also see space jams with icy blue soles, the shoes that people get taken advantaged of the most on are 11s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and 1s.

Last edited:
Some try to justify it by saying that the shoes are made by the same people that make authentics in the same factories with the same materials and its been proven time and time again that they are just high quality copies.

Nike molds are stolen and used to make copies, thats why you'll see bred 11s and gammas that are a different shape than the most recent retros.  You'll also see space jams with icy blue soles, the shoes that people get taken advantaged of the most on are 11s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and 1s.

Repped!

Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering why there are so many reps/fakes now that looks very close to the real thing.

Luckily my fav Js are the 12s, so I just mostly avoid the 11s, 5s, and 6s with clear soles. Actually I think I might have clear sole phobia... Lol

Repped!

Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering why there are so many reps/fakes now that looks very close to the real thing.

Luckily my fav Js are the 12s, so I just mostly avoid the 11s, 5s, and 6s with clear soles. Actually I think I might have clear sole phobia... Lol

They have GM 12s also but for someone like you that knows his 12s, you'll immediately notice things are "off" and not right with the shoe in hand.

I'm starting to get the same way about icy soles, while 6s are my favorites I've always liked that my 9s and 13s look like new 5 years after I purchased them.

Back
Top Bottom