• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
lzY8aSv.gif

First time dealing w this bu wondering what your guys opinions are. Ordered through BSTN late Sat night and emailed them twice yesterday and still have only received order confirmation. I have yet to receive any shipping info. Should I contact PayPal and begin the process to get my $ back? Or wait it out another day or so? TY in advance!

First time dealing w this bu wondering what your guys opinions are. Ordered through BSTN late Sat night and emailed them twice yesterday and still have only received order confirmation. I have yet to receive any shipping info. Should I contact PayPal and begin the process to get my $ back? Or wait it out another day or so? TY in advance!

Yea thats odd. They sent me shipping info the same day the shoes was shipped out which was monday. I would wait one more day to see if they get your order out

I misspoke. I won’t toss ‘em but I’ll give to goodwill or something. I will say that they have the usual cracks, chips, etc.

Btw, got my SNKRS pair and glue stains high EP galore. FTL pick up flawless. Just not sure if you start with the bad pair first or the good pair.…

Yea thats odd. They sent me shipping info the same day the shoes was shipped out which was monday. I would wait one more day to see if they get your order out
I wanna give them the benefit of the doubt. I’m hoping they were shipped out and I just wasn’t notified. Best case scenario...worst case scenario is dealing w the refund.

Ok now we are getting somewhere finally. My question is almost finally answered.
I know where to get authetic pairs , that’s where I get mine from.
But what I’m questioning is that do places that are not authorized JB/Nike retailers(kix file isn’t for example ...) now get supplied with Authentic shoes ?
These guys are saying yes. I’m saying most likely you’re getting UA or bgrade , who know maybe they get legit pairs at those non authorized dealers - that would be news to me , but like I said I’m sticking to my rules of thumb for how not to get burn that are maybe old school
Kickscrew is probably what you're talking about and they're basically a reseller shop. Most likely their stock through backdoor or however way cosignment shops like flight club gets early pairs... Kickscrew was featured in Hong Kong's sneaker con. No one is buying from whatever other "unauthorized" shop you're talking about. Keep it moving man.

enjoy and wear your pair fellas,,ima wait til next year to UN-ds mine,,too many shoes to wear first
Yea word I still haven't touched some of my knitted shoes i.e. flyknit trainers, ultra boosts, and yeezy 350s because of the winter. Need to break out other pairs that haven't been worn yet.

B306FD39-AB47-4BC3-96C9-4BE3DFEFA5E4.png
Kickscrew is probably what you're talking about and they're basically a reseller shop. Most likely their stock through backdoor or however way cosignment shops like flight club gets early pairs... Kickscrew was featured in Hong Kong's sneaker con. No one is buying from whatever other "unauthorized" shop you're talking about. Keep it moving man.
Ok here’s my point this is taken direct from kix files- see where it says “we buy from authorized dealers...” that’s what I’m taking about they aren’t authorized retailers them selves. Seems fishy to me but to each his own.
My friends lives over there and told me he’s dealt with them before and they sold bgrades.
You guys took this all way too far but I think we’re done. Thanks. I get it now you’re ok buying from I’m authorized dealers and I’m an old idiot for asking and being confused by that statement . Have a good one.

I wonder if dudes cop authentic pairs and UA pairs, switch them out and return them to retailers? :emoji_thinking:

Then you might order from FNL or FTL and get a bad pair.
Ain't even joking right now, but for real though; I've done it.
There I said it. Just being honest with y'all.

This is almost making me miss mikeyboy.
On an unrelated note, where's that dude AirSakuragi?

Last edited:
B306FD39-AB47-4BC3-96C9-4BE3DFEFA5E4.png

Ok here’s my point this is taken direct from kix files- see where it says “we buy from authorized dealers...” that’s what I’m taking about they aren’t authorized retailers them selves. Seems fishy to me but to each his own.
My friends lives over there and told me he’s dealt with them before and they sold bgrades.
You guys took this all way too far but I think we’re done. Thanks. I get it now you’re ok buying from I’m authorized dealers and I’m an old idiot for asking and being confused by that statement . Have a good one.
B grades ain't unauthorized my G. Brush up on your terminology.

What are folks who have the 2011 doing with those pears? Mine are worn down but ok. Can’t sell ‘em cause nobody wants 2011s anymore. May just toss them out
donate them to goodwill man. Don't just toss them out. Or find a homeless guy. Someone could put them to good use!

B grades ain't unauthorized my G. Brush up on your terminology.
No kidding i know this - when I first brought it up I specifically was talking about bgrades. Then someone brought up UA pairs in those places today. I got my terms straight man , go back and read my comments

My bad I didn’t know a company would be an actual authorized retailer but not montion it on their sites...that is counter intuitive to me, but if that’s true then ok. I guess you never know but I’m gonna stick to only authorized dealers and I think i should be good.
I think you can finally put this to rest and let me post on here atdizzle- case closed

i get what youre saying, but its true. not every single authorized retailer has to put front and center that they are. BSTN was an example of this mentioned to you yesterday. theyre legit. nobody ever said that youre wrong in saying stick to authorized retailers. thats the general rule. what people have an issue with is your knowledge of authorized retailers seems to be limited only to places in the USA...and thats fine....but u cant come speak and say overseas pairs r fake etc etc and at the same time not even have basic knowledge of authorized retailers overseas.

i myself prefer not to order from overseas. done it before, but prefer not to. not because of fakes etc. i know my legit retailers over there so i know i wont order from a place that sells fufus. itd mostly cause of hassle of returns if anything is wrong etc. at the same time, i dont know alot of the spots over there that are legit, so whenever i see people ask is this overseas spot or that one legit, i stay quiet if its not a retailer im familiar with.

Back
Top Bottom