Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is useless without pics.

Screen-Shot-2014-01-07-at-9.15.22-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2014-01-07-at-9.54.48-AM.png

This thread is useless without pics.

Screen-Shot-2014-01-07-at-9.15.22-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2014-01-07-at-9.54.48-AM.png

Thanks for providing some pics, I wasn't aware that there were any pictures available until you and dacannon254 dacannon254 posted some. If this is close or what is supposed to be a finished product not sure how I feel about the clear part on the front. In my opinion, I would have liked and I hope that it's black.

I don't think it's a finished product, it may just be a concept or something because those shoe's didn't even have any elephant print or anything.

That's the point. They're taking elements from the 5 (reflective) and putting them on the 3 just like the 3Lab5 took elements from the 3 (elephant print) and put them on the 5.
These don't have elephant print but the shoe is reflective just like the reflective tongue on the 5s.

I like em much better than the 5s. I'm also a big fan of off white. Cop if the money is right, pass if not.

Also they do have elephant print. Are we not seeing the same pics?
air-jordan-3-5lab3.-570x570.jpg

air-jordan-5-lab-3-570x570.jpg

The elephant print is clearly there

Last edited:
That's the point. They're taking elements from the 5 (reflective) and putting them on the 3 just like the 3Lab5 took elements from the 3 (elephant print) and put them on the 5.
These don't have elephant print but the shoe is reflective just like the reflective tongue on the 5s.

Damn, if these don't have any elephant print it sure is going to be weird. But what bugs me the most is that clear plastic on the front, the colorway looks good from the middle to the back. They should consider replacing it with a black see through colored piece. If not, well I'm changing my mind and waiting for final production pictures to decide whether this three is for me.

I like em much better than the 5s. I'm also a big fan of off white. Cop if the money is right, pass if not.

Also they do have elephant print. Are we not seeing the same pics?
air-jordan-3-5lab3.-570x570.jpg

air-jordan-5-lab-3-570x570.jpg

The elephant print is clearly there

On the first pics through the link that the dacannon254 dacannon254 provided I couldn't really see any elephant print, if there was any. On the pics you're replying to I see the elephant great, what bugs me is that clear plastic piece I feel like it should be off white or black.

As I mentioned months agi from the description I was told from a rep. Silver with upper and elephant print 3m and clear soles like a promo sample of 3's were done years ago. I like the lab series so I am sold. I wonder if they will do two colorways like the 3lab5's

From SN

This preview shot of a series of Air Jordan Elements symbols reveals a plethora of details that we can expect on upcoming models, but note that these symbols represent the details and not the actual Retro model. Seen here is the already-released Air Jordan 3 symbol, which features the “El” for elephant print, but check out the Air Jordan 11 “Pl” (Patent Leather), Air Jordan 2 “It” (Italy), Air Jordan 2 “L” (potentially “Leather”), Air Jordan 20 “Ls” (Laser”), Air Jordan 15 “W” (potentially “Woven”), and Air Jordan 4 “S”.

View media item 732011

I like the shoe so far the only thing that bothers me is the clear/blue sole would of preferred a solid color instead.

hmm the first of this series that i actually like wouild cop, depends totally on what else drops in march tho.

^You mean the eyelets? the 5 at the bottom maybe. Not the 3 on top

Actually, I'm not even sure how authentic these picture's really are. If you notice, on one version of the shoe it's blue and icy, as for the pair it seems darker. But l like someone else said, I would have preferred a solid color whether it was white or black instead. Either way, it's all speculation until we probably get closer to a release date on the shoe and there's better pictures of hopefully what is a final product.

As I mentioned months agi from the description I was told from a rep. Silver with upper and elephant print 3m and clear soles like a promo sample of 3's were done years ago. I like the lab series so I am sold. I wonder if they will do two colorways like the 3lab5's

Hopefully you are right and this is a sick joke. Because as of now, I'm not really feeling the shoe. I love the concept of the LAB series and the idea as well as the colorway for this shoe, but something about how that icy sole and other aspects of these shoe's make it look outdated. It looks similar to the Li-nang shoe's Dwayne Wade is promoting. I would have preferred a strip that makes the elephant print look better because after all it is a Retro 3. I also don't like the icy sole, I would have liked a solid colored black or white. But do you like these picture's overall?

From SN

This preview shot of a series of Air Jordan Elements symbols reveals a plethora of details that we can expect on upcoming models, but note that these symbols represent the details and not the actual Retro model. Seen here is the already-released Air Jordan 3 symbol, which features the “El” for elephant print, but check out the Air Jordan 11 “Pl” (Patent Leather), Air Jordan 2 “It” (Italy), Air Jordan 2 “L” (potentially “Leather”), Air Jordan 20 “Ls” (Laser”), Air Jordan 15 “W” (potentially “Woven”), and Air Jordan 4 “S”.

View media item 732011

I like the concept of the LAB series and I love the Infrared 3LAB5's (wasn't feeling the Gamma Blue 3LAB5's) but they really need to think it through. If they do it right and make amazing shoe's like the Infrared 3LAB5's or the Flip's. If they do that, then the LAB series is definitely here to stay. But, if they don't think it through and mix shoe elements and colorway's that don't go right and the general population deem them ugly, then the LAB series can go south quick. People are catching on with the Infrared 3LAB5's, hopefully they come out with a great 5LAB3 or else back to finding a way to grab interest and maintain it.

I like the shoe so far the only thing that bothers me is the clear/blue sole would of preferred a solid color instead.

The sole is the main issue with me as well, along with the inability of really seeing the elephant print. I'm hoping this is an outdated concept shoe because the icy sole doesn't go well with the rest of the color's. Hopefully it's a solid white or a solid black like the typical the sole's of a Retro 3 to go with either the white of the shoe, or the black plastic part on the back (outsole/midsolde don't know the technalities so I'm sorry lol).

Not sure how I feel about this colorway but I'm sure the Lab series will seal the deal for $190, if not $200 for all retros by the end of the year.

Let's hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom