Air Jordan III Retro 5LAB3 "Reflective" Limited Release $225 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Its because of this new "Element" series, limited, all that good stuff.

I may try to cop, depends on when they release.

^How you been future. Hows the kid?

Yah I know. I didnt like the 3lab5s but I was told quality is on point. I am a sucker for quality. But even then I am not sure I can close my eyes long enough to give the clerk my credit card for that type of price increase. $55 over current retail (last year they were $65)? **** that. Bring it to under $200. I know its only $25 but at this point it is a matter of principality, not wether or not I can afford it.

Last edited:
i personally don't like these at all.

These would've been a great shoe if the upper was all black 3m (like on the 3m raging bull 5), except with metallic silver accents (Jumpman on tounge & back, silver lining, 3m blacked out elephant print, & icy sole). Would be such a clean shoe if that were the case.

These, on the other hand, are too flashy for my taste (no pun intended). i will definitely be passing.

Last edited:
I would have loved if these were a 3 version of the 3m Raging Bull 5. Love that shoe to death.

I new to this site but I'm a real shoe head and these are almost like a must cop. I say almost because of the price but they remind me of the green beans and them was a must cop too

Nike updated their release calendar to these dropping on a Monday......can't be right.
[table][tr][td]03/31/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 5LAB3[/td][td]Reflect Silver/Reflect Silver-Black-White[/td][td]$225[/td][td]585545-010[/td][/tr][/table]

225 for a pair of 3s that will most likely have paint crack? PASS.

Would cop if it hit the sales rack doe :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom