Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Why bro??? If at anytime you can get a $200 dollar shoe for way under retail that's a GO!!! Dont know your finances but I doubt these will go lower. Especially after seeing DTLR and NDC lowering prices and they were snatched up within a matter of minutes...
You’re right. Just copped a pair to black cement

I’m planning on using a brush. Just make sure you prep well, apply thin coats, and take your time.

Got everything I need except for some fire red paint. Angelus ain’t shipping anything out until the lockdown is over tho... :frown:
Oh, well there goes my quarantine Black Cement 3 project. I planned on ordering the paint and everything needed for it. Bummer.

0ABF2CCC-0C4B-4D49-8DC4-5CFE1F40C182.jpeg
I used a paint brush for these
ok cool, those look great. Brush it is but unfortunately I now know that Angelus isn't shipping paint so I won't be able to do it for a while.

What two colors are y’all using? The original fire red and just the black? What matte finisher?

What two colors are y’all using? The original fire red and just the black? What matte finisher?
I used Flat Black and Fire red. If I were you I would try to get the regular black. I don’t know how that looks but I think I would probably like that look better. Also amazon is shipping flat black rn

Bought from FA for retail, would they price match their own sale? Would save us both lots of trouble, but I doubt they do.

Almost done turning my second pair into black cements, these sales making it hard not to buy a 3rd pair and turn them into white cements.

Back
Top Bottom