Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Got my pair off ndc. Thanks everyone and good night!
happy.gif

Got through Nike on Google Chrome browser if that helps anyone (wasn't working for me on Mozilla). Would have preferred to go through Eastbay to save on tax, but better safe than sorry I guess.

Got through Nike on Google Chrome browser if that helps anyone (wasn't working for me on Mozilla). Would have preferred to go through Eastbay to save on tax, but better safe than sorry I guess.

2 mins left on eastbay then i get an error message telling me to refresh? *!%@ you, I'm done. Was only getting them if I could get them tax free. Goodluck to the rest of you.

2 mins left on eastbay then i get an error message telling me to refresh? *!%@ you, I'm done. Was only getting them if I could get them tax free. Goodluck to the rest of you.

Keep refreshing on NDC and it will eventually come up. Just picked up a sz12, they had a full sz run, good luck people.....

sweet just copped off ndc. if its not working for you guys, clear your nike.com cookies.

sweet just copped off ndc. if its not working for you guys, clear your nike.com cookies.

Keep refreshing on NDC and it will eventually come up. Just picked up a sz12, they had a full sz run, good luck people.....

Back
Top Bottom