Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Damn, first time coppin online and I was shook 
roll.gif

Wont be back in NYC until tuesday and NDC link wasnt working and finishline crashed on me 
sick.gif

Emptied cookies like dude said on here and got through on NDC. Goodnight everyone!

Damn, first time coppin online and I was shook 
roll.gif

Wont be back in NYC until tuesday and NDC link wasnt working and finishline crashed on me 
sick.gif

Emptied cookies like dude said on here and got through on NDC. Goodnight everyone!

are these only going to be a limited release really dont feel like waiting 2 hours.. or will there most likely be a restock?

are these only going to be a limited release really dont feel like waiting 2 hours.. or will there most likely be a restock?

NDC was acting up a bit, but after a few refreshes, I was able to get my order in. Can't wait for these to arrive...

NDC was acting up a bit, but after a few refreshes, I was able to get my order in. Can't wait for these to arrive...

Just finished placing my order on NDC.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Refreshing got annoying though. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Oh well. No worries for tomorrow. 
smokin.gif

Finally got through on NDC, tempting to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, since these are a favorite.

$174 w/tax
sick.gif

How the hell do you guys keep on getting bent over paying retail,
laugh.gif

This +#%+ hurt my pockets, retail = 
30t6p3b.gif

Just finished placing my order on NDC.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Refreshing got annoying though. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Oh well. No worries for tomorrow. 
smokin.gif

Finally got through on NDC, tempting to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, since these are a favorite.

$174 w/tax
sick.gif

How the hell do you guys keep on getting bent over paying retail,
laugh.gif

This +#%+ hurt my pockets, retail = 
30t6p3b.gif

Just got my order through on NDC. Guys, if you're still having trouble, clean out your cache and cookies. I had the same problem, and it worked for me.

Just got my order through on NDC. Guys, if you're still having trouble, clean out your cache and cookies. I had the same problem, and it worked for me.

Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

my east bay time keeps jumping around.

plus, i got an eastbay promo code for 20% off, but can someone confirm that this works for this release with free shipping?
i believe the code was to buy a gift card ....

Back
Top Bottom