Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

he is truthful from what I have gathered. Besides, its cool to have a little faith in older members...

the man tells liesss

nerd.gif

-bdis-

wow....best news from JB I've heard in years....im thinking its too good to be true, they'll probably package it with something no one wants...

but if this is true, maybe JB is turning a corner and actually releasing something worth buying this year...

Im only buying a handful of sneakers this year but this is a definite cop. One of my favorite Jordans and the first pair of Jays I ever waited in line for[probably the only one too]. Can't wait!

theProcessofbelief.

Well for starters, if my word is worth anything/anymore on this board with all the new members. He is correct with regards to the True Blue III's beingreleased.

General Release - MASS STOCKS.

POOR QUALITY AGAIN.

I even think production is completed on these to be honest or at least under way.

2nd - theProcessofbelief - where in canada are you ?

I am up in Vancouver,Canada but heading back south soon............................Yay!

PM me if you get a chance

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

POOR QUALITY AGAIN.

I even think production is completed on these to be honest or at least under way.
If your not sure production has started yet, how can you be sure the quality is poor?

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

POOR QUALITY AGAIN.

If your not sure production has started yet, how can you be sure the quality is poor?
because their most anticipated package(XI/XII) of the year was straight [color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]GARBAGE[/color]!

Thanks a million "Baby J"...

Watch ebay skyrocket with "DS" true blues from many "collectors" in 5..... 4..... 3...... 2.......

roll.gif

Wear and enjoy your kicks people.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom