Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Did you get to the confirm screen with an actual number? If so you're good. If no it's gone. Your refund will be processed in 5-7 days. With FNL, I use my paypal tied to my bank acct. Never withdraws unless you actually hit. Doesn't withdraw for ghost charges. FYI.
I use PayPal too. I got an email from PayPal stating payment was sent, but no email confirmation and the order does not show up in my purchase history.

I use PayPal too. I got an email from PayPal stating payment was sent, but no email confirmation and the order does not show up in my purchase history.
Did you get an error at final checkout or the fnl confirmation page with order number?

Wow these things sold out at my local mall & on stockx there going for 80$ over retail I didn’t see this one coming Got me thinking flint 13s might be a problem

I don't remember getting an error, pretty sure there was a confirmation page with order number.
Then you're order went through. Their system is likely behind due to traffic. Check the details of your paypal transaction. If it says cancelled then you're definitely screwed. If it's pending or anything else combined with your fnl confirmation page u are golden. You can likely call them and get your order number by name and address.

Wow these things sold out at my local mall & on stockx there going for 80$ over retail I didn’t see this one coming Got me thinking flint 13s might be a problem

Flints were gonna be a problem anyway. A proper retro and it's been a while since they retroed.

Thought I heard that Nike is holding more stock and wants more buyers to buy directly from them
I think that would explain Nike slashing prices so fast imo
Because Nike is usually the last place to disco

I hope that means snkrs has a lot more pairs for all of us. More wins than losses.

These were pretty limited, only HoH stores got them near me and they only had like 20-26 pairs.

Never take a chance on what you want.
Lol. No doubt. I'm not saying they wont sell out day one, they will. But if you're not a super odd size you'll be fine because of how many retailers and pairs. It'll be a lot easier than this that's for sure.

Bro's, wifey copped her 7.5 off of Stockx for 279, yeah I know, and dont care it's her money. Anyhoo, we get a confirmation email and we cool. 2hrs later we get a cancellation email from frockx saying they ba e 2 step authentication and blah blah blah. Why did they cancel and issue and immediate refund?
Did the price change?

Nah...Tax season will be over by then. People don't know how manage their finances, they get a lump sum and blow it all quickly then go back to being broke. You ever seen that MEME on social media the before and after pic with someone buying a car with their tax money, then couple months later it gets REPO lol.

Glad I got my size 12.... You can hear dude in the background asking for a size 12 and they only had 2 pairs. Man I would of never thought JB was gonna make these that limited. Especially since it is tax season. They really could of made more profit with more pairs...

Bro's, wifey copped her 7.5 off of Stockx for 279, yeah I know, and dont care it's her money. Anyhoo, we get a confirmation email and we cool. 2hrs later we get a cancellation email from frockx saying they ba e 2 step authentication and blah blah blah. Why did they cancel and issue and immediate refund?
Did the price change?
Seems weird. Maybe their system flagged it. Who knows. They did her a favor. Wait til pairs hit hands.

It seems like alot of the older heads only try in store and don't try online
I rather only try online
If i strikeout at least its in the comfort of my own home lol

Back
Top Bottom