Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

IMO those 4s are the only ones that are even worth taking the time to look at lol. those 3s and 5s are just tuurribleee! now that red bubble does it for me... these are coming home with daddy.

3-4 pairs? thats a little crazy for these.

if we're talking about what we'd change to make these ideal, id get rid of the speckles on the midsole (make it just black, never like paint splatter on any kicks), and make the black "top" section dark grey like the "middle" section. keep the tongue, heel tab, and straps black. 

and @dcypoe, personally think the white brings the shoe together more, but that part doesnt look bad blacked out either.

anyone bored and good at PS willing to black out the speckles on the midsole? sure im not the only one curious to see how that looks.
1 to beat, 1 to rock on weekends w/ my girl, 1 to stock
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Make them 4's midlsole/sole grey and theyd b perfect!! White soles are fukd for keeping clean

Saw the thread title, and thought JB was trying to get in my pockets again, because I'm a sucker for 4's.  Saw the pics and it made me think that they are running out of ideas.  Not really feelin' these.

def going to be picking these up. I'm a sucker for black based shoes with hints of grey and white. Guess it will all depend on when these drop if I go after them right away..

The all black ones tht were photo shopped are too plain. If you want tht, just find the all black IV's tht came out.

Wonder how they'll look after the midsole starts cracking and the paint flakes off..

Huh? Soles look like a light grey to me
painted midsole portion, this is a 2 piece midsole. I personally found this out today when the little teardrop started to come unglued from the rest when i was doing a sole swap (thankfully it came from some dub zeros lol)

it'll be easy to rock these since they match with anything, they could have done way better for the design but it's not awful looking. the III's on the other hand
sick.gif

Maybe jb should be given some credit on these. They are trying something new, and it isn't half bad. Every sneaker can't look like it matches a SnapBack. It's a nice dark shoe. And it's so neutral it goes with a lot of stuff.

Last edited:
I think these are dope, specially the 3's and 4's. Not so crazy about the 5's.

Just wish they used more red accent on them other than the air bubble.

Def gonna try to get the complete pack, will be happy with the 3's and 4's tho.

same with these, come release day...let the hype hit, all of a sudden they are gonna be must cops to all the hype heads. Mark my words people are gonna sweat these hard.

Last edited:
Twitter rumors thinking this whole pack may be dropping on the same day, in July o.o ... No way

8/24 now...

$175 each on 8/24

Info below via @vinniexp4 (always has legit release info and his newest info, for the few shoes I had been told about already, matched everything I've heard and product numbers I was told).

AJ3: 136054-045
Blk/Ntrl Grey-FLT Tm Orng

AJ4: 308497-050
Blk/ Wht-Cool Grey-Platinum-Anth

AJ5: 136004-045
(Interesting colors here) Sequoia/Fire Red- Mdm Olive-Blk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom